2022 Toyota Tundra TRD "Kinda" Off-Road Flex Truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MarkM98

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I feel like Toyota Trucks in general are behind the curve on everything. Power train, suspension/frame, and interior/infotainment. I was once looking a the TRD Pro, but I felt like it was still not even close to what I was looking for in a full size truck.

On a side note, my wife has a 15 Tacoma TRD Sport. I don't like it because it feels funny when getting in and out of it, and I always feel like my legs are not comfortable sitting in the truck. I wish she would have gotten the 17+ Tacoma as its little bit better....

DocMarshall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I feel like Toyota Trucks in general are behind the curve on everything. Power train, suspension/frame, and interior/infotainment. I was once looking a the TRD Pro, but I felt like it was still not even close to what I was looking for in a full size truck.

On a side note, my wife has a 15 Tacoma TRD Sport. I don't like it because it feels funny when getting in and out of it, and I always feel like my legs are not comfortable sitting in the truck. I wish she would have gotten the 17+ Tacoma as its little bit better....
Right? You sit funny in those trucks. Really, the '19 is not much better. Can't argue with the resale tho.

20leadfoot

Reaction score
No, I don’t like the fallacy that any vehicle is simply “bulletproof” and never needs service or repairs, which is the perception that Toyota fanboys like to portray. It’s not only untrue, it’s ridiculous.

Maybe use your 2nd post to introduce yourself in the new members section with a photo of your ‘20.
20200915_153329.jpg
O.K. Here is a pic of my 20 . All I was saying is that I have had great luck with Toyotas. Are they in the same league as my Raptor? No. There are no vehicles that are bulletproof but as far as reliability goes, I can't complain about the Toyotas I have owned.

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
View attachment 342453
O.K. Here is a pic of my 20 . All I was saying is that I have had great luck with Toyotas. Are they in the same league as my Raptor? No. There are no vehicles that are bulletproof but as far as reliability goes, I can't complain about the Toyotas I have owned.
I literally was just suggesting to introduce yourself and your truck in the new members section, I wasn’t trying to call your bluff! Sorry if that came across the wrong way.
Welcome! :happy160: