2022 Order Banks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zapp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It didn't say in the last scheduling but 2022 F150/Raptor scheduling will resume for 2 build weeks - from 2/7 to 2/14. Fingers crossed
Thanks for that info.
Really hope that one of my 2 orders gets finally picked up.. :)
Have 1x 35 and 1x 37 placed with 2 different dealers and both promised they had allocations.. In the meantime, I dropped every option except 801a.. Let's see..

StuPidaso

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would this mean that this coming Thursday (12/9), there should be a few MY22 orders being picked up for 2/7 & 2/14? Really hope I get one of these dates at this point. Oct 4th order and dealer is telling me i was part of their November allocation.
Seems unlikely just read 1/24 scheduled orders are being pushed to 2/21 now. I haven’t checked mine yet but was scheduled 12/6 to 1/24 to likely 2/21. Hope you get scheduled though

BobbyVA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All of these delays are nuts...when my wife ordered her 21 X7 in the beginning of the year it literally took 3 weeks from the day we ordered it to when we picked it up at the dealership.

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All of these delays are nuts...when my wife ordered her 21 X7 in the beginning of the year it literally took 3 weeks from the day we ordered it to when we picked it up at the dealership.
Buddy ordered a subaru about a month ago. Getting delivered this weekend.

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They aren't made with chips, their built using granola bars
I’m not gonna talk smack about Subarus. They are pretty damn capable in snow and such. It’s for his wife. They live up in the mountains so it works for them. He drives a ranger.

slv_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hoping to get scheduled soon as well. My order was set to priority 01 by the zone rep late last week. Been told I'm part of the February 2022 production run. We'll see.

NHG3

Reaction score
I called Ford Performance yesterday to try to get some info about my truck that was ordered 11/15. He said that Ford had scheduled Raptor production through 3/24/22 and that I was not scheduled yet. The earliest I could be scheduled for production would be after 3/24/22.

At least my truck won't have to worry about road salt this winter... But will it be ready for foliage season???