2022 Order Banks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
According to ford chat, mine is still listed as “order processing.” I ordered the day the 22 orders opened, but it’s a 37pp at a small dealer. So I may have zero chance of ever actually getting it.

JerseyMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
According to ford chat, mine is still listed as “order processing.” I ordered the day the 22 orders opened, but it’s a 37pp at a small dealer. So I may have zero chance of ever actually getting it.
I think processing means that you have an allocation and it will eventually be built, mine says in processing but my dealer checked and said it’s 11/29 last week

Tm2525ai

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I guess with the lack of schedule confirmations, along with all those "new" delayed posts, it will be a wait. I ordered/confirmed a 35 on 10/23. I am OK waiting, hoping the bugs get worked out before I get mine :)

Last edited:

StuPidaso

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well if they didn’t have a 37” package to sell you you’re probably right. I’d confirm to make sure they had an 37” allocation otherwise you’ll sit forever Unscheduled/clean.

dblack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered 10/21 but so far no updates other than a "Confirmed" email from Ford.

CigarSmokingZombie

Reaction score
I keep reading there is a 35 or 37 “allocation”. Isn’t an allocation just that if u are a retail order? Get what u want? What am I missing?

Tm2525ai

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can anyone confirm there is a current factory spray-in bedliner "commodity" issue for 2022 Raptors? I heard today any Raptors with the spray-in bedliner option will not get scheduled for production / delayed for a "long" while. I am not making this claim myself - it is just something I heard.
That is what I was told basically, so I did not order that or anything else that might hold it up.