2022 Order Banks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

StuPidaso

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can anyone confirm there is a current factory spray-in bedliner "commodity" issue for 2022 Raptors? I heard today any Raptors with the spray-in bedliner option will not get scheduled for production / delayed for a "long" while. I am not making this claim myself - it is just something I heard
It was an issue last round so this round i opted not to add the liner and also deleted Auto/Stop as well. I don't wanna have anything on my order that will potentially hold it up.

StuPidaso

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I keep reading there is a 35 or 37 “allocation”. Isn’t an allocation just that if u are a retail order? Get what u want? What am I missing?
Yes, there are 2) types of allocations when ordering raptors. 35" and 37". I see alot of people posting they're ordering 37's but if your dealer doesn't have that allocation you won't be getting a raptor anytime soon. Dealers are still confused about these allocations. I placed a new order with a different dealer this go around and the salesman didn't realize that they were separate. I have a vin this round finally as of last week.

cdiddy4224

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do dealer allocations change by the month? Or are they given a set amount for the year?
My dealer reached out to me saying that my order that was placed back on Oct. 4th was picked up as part of the dealers November allocation.

StuPidaso

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do dealer allocations change by the month? Or are they given a set amount for the year?
My dealer reached out to me saying that my order that was placed back on Oct. 4th was picked up as part of the dealers November allocation.
well hopefully you get scheduled next week than. I'd like to know the answer to that question also.

slv_

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Per my dealer, he knows his full MY2022 allocation numbers, however he doesn't know what month they'll be scheduled for production.