2022 Order Banks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just curious, how will there be a market saturation on something that has limited production numbers? Maybe for ADM, but I doubt there will be a saturation issue. Is there market saturation on normal f150s? Dunno just thinking mass produced vs FP limited production…
Watched it happen with Gen 1, then with Gen 2, Gen 1 market softened, Gen 2 market really collapsed by 2020 release, many bought substantially below MSRP down to invoice.

Dont kid your self, Ford will be pushing 25k of these things a year off the line ASAP, just like the G2.

Chip shortage and other materials will drag this out but history repeats.

Last edited:

JerseyMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Watched it happen with Gen 1, then with Gen 2, Gen 1 market softened, Gen 2 market really collapsed by 2020 release, many bought substantially below MSRP down to invoice.

Dont kid your self, Ford will be pushing 25k of these things a year off the line ASAP, just like the G2.

I agree, especially as gas prices increase….bought my crew cab 2019 brand new for 57k (with excellent trade in on my Jeep) when it snickered for 61k…..these will eventually drop just slower than other vehicles

Tm2525ai

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Hmm, I know plenty of dealers that literally "Never" sold any Gen Raptor less than $5K ADM, and most of the time closer to $10K.
That said, both my Raptors came from, coming from small dealer that is charging mke MSRP, but only because I am a regular customer.

The chip shortage issue and other supply chain issues are going to conmtinue until 3 to 4 years from now, with the issues on a very slow decline over that timeframe.

Tm2525ai

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My order was accepted and scheduled build date 12/13 WITH the start/stop. Don't know if that is holding up orders now. It was in the past.
My order is with the start/stop delete, after finding many complaints with that feature.
Also, tailgate plaque delete and no spray in liner, as heard that can drag dfelivery out a week or two.

DeckTenRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had a chat with Tom at Ford FP on Friday ... learned that my order is scheduled week of 11/29. Called the dealer after that and the dealer was able to give me the VIN

Order date 10/11, Agate black, 801a, carbon fiber, moonroof & tailgate, 17" aluminum forged wheels with bead locks, bed line spray, and kept auto start/stop. The dealer didn't know how to remove that when they placed the order.

ihoffland

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I just have a hard time believing this. With so many dealers charging ADM its kept even used values extremely high. Local dealer has always had an ADM on gen 2's. I was able to order my G3 from a small dealer up north for MSRP, but this is not the norm for my area. Dealer in Madison for a similar 37 truck wants $15k ADM.

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just have a hard time believing this. With so many dealers charging ADM its kept even used values extremely high. Local dealer has always had an ADM on gen 2's. I was able to order my G3 from a small dealer up north for MSRP, but this is not the norm for my area. Dealer in Madison for a similar 37 truck wants $15k ADM.

Sounds like 2016/17, MSRP was a needle in a haystack back then ADM was the norm.