2022 Order Banks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

M60gunr

Reaction score
Double speak was strong with that one.
Ha! I mean, I know someone somewhere has the access to look at a screen and see our order in line and how close we are to a build date. Why can't they just say "you'r # **** out of ****?" As great as these FP guys are, I think they are either with holding some info or clearly do not have the required access.

G-Train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ha! I mean, I know someone somewhere has the access to look at a screen and see our order in line and how close we are to a build date. Why can't they just say "you'r # **** out of ****?" As great as these FP guys are, I think they are either with holding some info or clearly do not have the required access.
They are legit not telling us everything. I think things changed. I remember talking to Jeremy at one point and he told me to call the following week cause he might have some good news. He clearly saw potential pulls but they never materialized. Calls in the last month have not been optimistic so it is what it is. I got my old 21 still in and out a 22 in but I won’t call FP again. No sense in it.

M60gunr

Reaction score
They are legit not telling us everything. I think things changed. I remember talking to Jeremy at one point and he told me to call the following week cause he might have some good news. He clearly saw potential pulls but they never materialized. Calls in the last month have not been optimistic so it is what it is. I got my old 21 still in and out a 22 in but I won’t call FP again. No sense in it.
Same here. I got pretty much the same. I'll keep enjoying my 2014 until either my 21 or 22 finally show up.

DeckTenRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It would be super helpful if these posts include how much are they paying ... is that MSRP or any ADM?
I called a bunch of dealerships in TX, AR, TN, etc. both the big city and small-town dealers, and everyone will have an ADM of 10k - 15k. It makes me wonder if anyone is able to place the MY2022 orders at MSRP at all.

I am debating if I want to place an order at 10K markup ... this dealer just got 3 allocations.

RaptorND

Reaction score
It would be super helpful if these posts include how much are they paying ... is that MSRP or any ADM?
I called a bunch of dealerships in TX, AR, TN, etc. both the big city and small-town dealers, and everyone will have an ADM of 10k - 15k. It makes me wonder if anyone is able to place the MY2022 orders at MSRP at all.

I am debating if I want to place an order at 10K markup ... this dealer just got 3 allocations.

My experience is anywhere I call about current 21 models the adm is always 10k-15k. To order 22s it’s always been msrp

M60gunr

Reaction score

I ordered mine at MSRP from a Commercial Ford dealer. Upon salesman inquiring as to whether or not he could legitimately order me my 21, we decided on $1K ADM, which I was more than happy to pay for him helping me out and making sure he could get it for me before taking my deposit. However...Still waiting a build date...

Honeybadger_Zero

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interested in a similar build. So what's missing, roof and tailgate step?
As a 22MY, it would also be missing the Recaro seats in Blue. Which everyone hates from photos, but given I have it in person I actually like it and honestly, when you are driving around you DGAF what color your seats are.

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I secured my 22 order for $2k ADM and will be driving it back to AZ. Any dealer here either has 10-15k markup or their list is long enough to last into 2023. I just wanted a truck guaranteed next year so $2k it is…..