2022 Order Banks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tm2525ai

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No. Small dealer in PA. Put in an order today with Dana
What part of PA (general area, not exact)?
What I was told, was that dealers are groupled by both region and size.
My dealer is also a small dealer in PA and he said his group includes Philly, and many parts of PA and they will not get scheduled until April.
Again, I am fine and I am hoping all the issues get worked out before then!

Tm2525ai

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Be careful with those guys. They offered me a 2021 coming that was already ordered by someone if I was willing to pay 10k above msrp.
That will get them in deep sh*t, so I don't think that's happening here.
Orders are backed up because there are no chips and other critical parts.
In fact, I was told some major shipments never arrived and are now pushd back months.

22R37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Be careful with those guys. They offered me a 2021 coming that was already ordered by someone if I was willing to pay 10k above msrp.
Not in my case,I think, because Ford does the scheduling not the dealer and it is still unscheduled clean under the same order #. He just doesn’t have the allocations yet. The Ford rep. promised it will be available sometime in February/March. So I just waisted 2 1/2 months believing
He has the allocations. Will see which
Order gets scheduled first

22R37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What part of PA (general area, not exact)?
What I was told, was that dealers are groupled by both region and size.
My dealer is also a small dealer in PA and he said his group includes Philly, and many parts of PA and they will not get scheduled until April.
Again, I am fine and I am hoping all the issues get worked out before then!
I don’t want to name them (yet),maybe they following this forum haha, buy the way they would learn a lot, but he is not far from Philly

22R37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That will get them in deep sh*t, so I don't think that's happening here.
Orders are backed up because there are no chips and other critical parts.
In fact, I was told some major shipments never arrived and are now pushd back months.
Yes, but the part shortage doesn’t explain why a later order with the same options gets scheduled before
mine

StuPidaso

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, but the part shortage doesn’t explain why a later order with the same options gets scheduled before
mine
likely your dealer didn't have a allocation is why or you weren't their 1st order when scheduling began.

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
exactly. no allocation no order. to many dealers get very few allocation based on volume sales. if they don't get the allocation their thought process is by putting in an order theyll. by chance get allocations for said orders. doesn't work that way. they may get 1 in a year. some dealers won't get any all year. but its a gradual buildup over time. they if they usually get 5 in a month they may go up 1 or down 1 based on if they sell them. another dealer that get maybe one. could go up or down 1. but none of them are going to double their allocations month over month. just doesn't work that way. kinda a messed up situation. I wish they would limit these specialty vehicles to customer order only and that way even a dealer in the middle of nowhere could get one.

regular vehicles are different. in the big scheme of things raptors in general are a limited production vehicle. so allocations over what 5,000 dealers for approximately 20,000-30,000 units. do the math.

Tm2525ai

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don’t want to name them (yet),maybe they following this forum haha, buy the way they would learn a lot, but he is not far from Philly
I didn't want you to name them, just see if they are likely in the same group, which seems like they are.
I was also told Ford is running the Raptor lines and most of their business at 40% of capactity because they don't have chips and parts to build anything.

Tm2525ai

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mine
I posted the reason, again, dealers are grouped by size and region.
Some groups get priority over others.
Schedules go by groups and by available parts.
Also, again, I would rather get a truck with good quality and all the bugs worked out and I don't drive much to begin with, let alone I don't drive in salt and snow. miss the west coast where they don't salt roads.

Tm2525ai

Full Access Member
Reaction score
exactly. no allocation no order. to many dealers get very few allocation based on volume sales. if they don't get the allocation their thought process is by putting in an order theyll. by chance get allocations for said orders. doesn't work that way. they may get 1 in a year. some dealers won't get any all year. but its a gradual buildup over time. they if they usually get 5 in a month they may go up 1 or down 1 based on if they sell them. another dealer that get maybe one. could go up or down 1. but none of them are going to double their allocations month over month. just doesn't work that way. kinda a messed up situation. I wish they would limit these specialty vehicles to customer order only and that way even a dealer in the middle of nowhere could get one.

regular vehicles are different. in the big scheme of things raptors in general are a limited production vehicle. so allocations over what 5,000 dealers for approximately 20,000-30,000 units. do the math.
I received my order confirmation from Ford and confirmed my dealer has an allocation.
You think Ford doesn't want to sell Raptors?
Ford is at 40% capacity because of chip and part shortages, they are not receiving shipments that were previously confirmed, as well. Based on current covid conditions, that likely goes down to 10% capacity over the near tern.
I am getting my dealers allocation, just a matter of time and it's out of their hands and Ford's.