2022 Order Banks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I paid $2k for the 2Kw generator just to get the tailgate step, I'd gladly trade that for the moonroof/tailgate combo. Also, the blue broken out into a separate option makes the 37 package much more attractive to me.

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that does make 37's more tempting

is there any pricing released for the 2Kw package, before it was lumped in with power tailgate for I think around $1900 or so
I haven’t seen the pricing on that. I’m just like you. I also want that power package. Was really pissed when they separated the tailgate. Makes ZERO sense. Kind of like forcing you to get blue seats on the 21.

I’m guessing numbers on moonroof orders sucked so they lumped in something they knew people wanted. Such a **** move.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I placed an order last month with a dealer, not sure on their allocations, but checking with FP it is unscheduled clean. Does this mean anything or will Ford accept orders even though they will not actually be able to allocate that truck?
You need an allocation behind your order or it will never get scheduled.

You go into a restaurant and order lobster but the restaurant does not have lobster on the menu.

Last edited:

JerseyMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just looked and on the 2021 build I found the following:

power tailgate: $695 (cannot be ordered on its own though)
Pro Power 2kw: $995 (cannot be ordered on its own though)

Power tech: $1995 but includes the 2 above along with tailgate step and work surface

I'm hoping that we can get the pro power on its own for around $995, I would get that

CO21

Reaction score
Did the 2022 Base Raptor stay the same price? Did the options that did not change stay the same price?

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did the 2022 Base Raptor stay the same price? Did the options that did not change stay the same price?
It seems like the base prices have stayed the same. The packages are the ones that shifted around. But don’t quote me on that. Nothing confirmed on base yet

jm77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You need an allocation behind your order or it will never get scheduled.

You go into a restaurant and order lobster but the restaurant does not have lobster on the menu.
Understood, was trying to understand if Ford rejected orders placed with no allocation. Thought I’ve read on here of people getting non-allocated orders kicked back.

I’d assume a restaurant would not accept a lobster order if they didn’t serve lobster.

Last edited:

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Understood, was trying to understand if Ford rejected orders placed with no allocation. Thought I’ve read on here of people getting non-allocated orders kicked back.

I’d assume a restaurant would not accept a lobster order if they didn’t serve lobster.
Lol I am loving the lobster comparison
But to defend both points the restaurant want's to sell you the lobster they just don't have any lobster in stock. They didn't tell you they didn't have any lobster because they are shady lobster dealers. There are other lobsters in the sea you just have to keep fishing, the next lobster season opens up later this year

jm77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol I am loving the lobster comparison
But to defend both points the restaurant want's to sell you the lobster they just don't have any lobster in stock. They didn't tell you they didn't have any lobster because they are shady lobster dealers. There are other lobsters in the sea you just have to keep fishing, the next lobster season opens up later this year
I hate shady lobster dealers!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc