2022 Ford Raptor Video w/ Audio V6 or V8?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rednose

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From what I have seen, I was starting to form the same opinion.
I am not impressed but who knows what’s under that skin. We might just change our minds when we get better pics but for now I am sticking to my opinion.

The only department that wins in the Gen3 for now is the rear suspension.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am not impressed but who knows what’s under that skin. We might just change our minds when we get better pics but for now I am sticking to my opinion.

The only department that wins in the Gen3 for now is the rear suspension.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly and that’s the only thing we have confirmed.

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So far not too much to get excited about? Seems more like a refresh than a new gen.

New interior, new exterior, new technology, new engine (even if it’s a v6) completely revised rear suspension. Never go full retard.

Todd Sherman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is most definitely a V8. But I don't think the truck looks like a Raptor, looks more like a regular F150 to me

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is Ford actually ready to go coil spring and drop leafs altogether? Did anyone confirm F-150’s will still retain leafs? However if they did switch over, this should have been a major part of its reveal. I would have thought they would increase tow numbers utilizing leafs. Maybe it’s just real world that nobody will use a 1/2 ton with more than 12-13,000lbs. In reality. There going to save it for the electric F-150 towing a million pounds lol

OP
OP
R

-Ryan-

Full Access Member
Reaction score
More audio. Still doesn't sound like a V8 to me. Go to 2:28 to hear the truck.