2022 AMB 37" available new!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You’re willing to pay 25k over sticker? Or do you think you can negotiate them down to ONLY 20k over? I mean it’s a cool truck but let’s not lose our sheeyat over it.
I think it could be the truck I ordered and walked away as it was a MSRP deal and they didn’t honor it . I refuse to pay more than MSRP , keeping my Gen 2 . I was just curious

Fordus

Reaction score
I also seen 2 raptors 35 without Bedliner one in rapid red and anti matter blue and they are asking for almost 92k and that’s included a 15K MARK UP.they are willing to work a deal. I got their business card somewhere. I can look for it if anyone interested. It’s in AL state

alexhartang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why do people here care so much what others pay? Everything is more expensive to buy right now, and being a toxic ******** does nothing but make you look like a doucher and whoever is excited about their Raptor feel bad. I thought this place was supposed to be for supporting Raptor owners, admiriers, and to share knowledge. My Gen 3 was originally $25k ADM, I told them I wont pay that, and we worked it down to $2k, which I was willing to pay to get one and not have to wait until next model year. Its not your money, so shut up and go ruin your wife or kids day (probably something you hard-o keyboard warriors are already great at), not the dude stoked to *maybe* get their hands on a dream truck.