2022 AMB 37" available new!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alexhartang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And
I don't really care but I can understand that most folks don't have unlimited funds and it makes it harder for most folks because people with a lot of funds are willing to pay ADM $10,000.00 - $ 35,000.00.

If folks wouldn't pay above MSRP, Dealers wouldn't be able to sell them with ADM.
And if my dog pooped $100 bills I’d be rich. But people do pay, and my dog doesn’t poop $100 bills, so being a b-hole to others that can afford it or choose to pay is quite simply childish. Do you get mad at the wealthy for buying your dream house because you aren’t willing to, or can’t afford to do it yourself?

alexhartang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hate to be A doubter, but you should be negotiat

as someone else so eloquently said, as I contemplate a personal plate saying PAIDNOADM, so long as people are willing to pay it, it makes it bad for everyone. Yours is a prime example. You are obviously an incredible negotiator. You got them to drop 23k off their ADM. you should be selling those services to everyone else who has paid it because they were unsuccessful in doing so.

Houseguests are like fish. They start to smell after a few days. That’s a real fishy story, 25k down to 2k.

I’ve owned 4 Raptors, three Gen2 and my Gen3. My 2017 Gen2 I paid 5k over sticker. They were asking 7k. I vowed never again.

I must’ve called over 100 of the 3,000 dealers in the US when someone here gave me the name of a salesman and dealer with 2 allocations left back in October with no markup. So it can be had.
Sounds like someone doesn’t know the situation so they decide to question other peoples ability to find and close adequate deals. It had been on the lot for two months, two people put deposits and said they’d pay the ADM, then backed out for whatever reason. I walked in, said I won’t pay $25, worked it down to $2 under the condition I drop a buttload of cash down. So I put $70k down cash and they said deal. That simple.

CINISI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like someone doesn’t know the situation so they decide to question other peoples ability to find and close adequate deals. It had been on the lot for two months, two people put deposits and said they’d pay the ADM, then backed out for whatever reason. I walked in, said I won’t pay $25, worked it down to $2 under the condition I drop a buttload of cash down. So I put $70k down cash and they said deal. That simple.
Dealerships make more money on finance deals so consider yourself lucky. I never mention that I’m paying cash.

CINISI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And

And if my dog pooped $100 bills I’d be rich. But people do pay, and my dog doesn’t poop $100 bills, so being a b-hole to others that can afford it or choose to pay is quite simply childish. Do you get mad at the wealthy for buying your dream house because you aren’t willing to, or can’t afford to do it yourself?

If your comparisons made sense or were based on reality I’d see your point but when you start off with your dog pooping money your argument goes out the window.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Dealerships make more money on finance deals so consider yourself lucky. I never mention that I’m paying cash.
Thank you for pointing out the obvious. Putting down a boatload of cash does not impress a dealer.

I, sadly don’t have boatloads of cash. But I do have negotiating experience and I’d love to be a fly on the wall as the dealer starts off with we want 25k over.

Uh, I’ll give you not one red cent over.

dealer replies, ok, it’s obviously a dust collector, 20k over.

nope, now I’ll give you a C note.

As more dust collects dealer says, let’s negotiate against ourselves. Dude is obviously dying for the truck. No one else wants it. Two smarter people saw the light of day. He’s got us by the balls. 10k over and not another penny off.

Okay, you win, 1k over.

Hmm, this guy is good, the best we’ve ever seen. We better fold like a cheap suit or we will have this undesirable impossible to sell Raptor on the lot forever.

Okay, we will come down 23k off our original ask and barely make a dime on the usual killing we make when someone finances.

makes absolutely perfect sense to me. But hey, what do I know, I’ve only bought 20 cars and trucks in the past 8 years, including 7 new Porsches and negotiated every one, both pre and post pandemic, including a few for friends and relatives.
And should you have an iota of doubt about the above, I invite you to visit the Macanforum.com where I am also the annoying MDJAK and have posted about most of those vehicles with pics.

Chizler22

Reaction score
The market for ADM Raptors is tapped out. Just look on Auto Trader, there are 150 2021 and 2022’s for sale from $90k-$125k and nothing is moving.

crc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got a call from a Local Dealer in Dallas TX area , he has two 37 PP Raptors on his lot now . He told me the price was 120K , I politely told him I wasn’t interested at that price . I don’t trash talk people who pay ADM , just isn’t my thing .

OP
OP
TX-RAP70R

TX-RAP70R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got a call from a Local Dealer in Dallas TX area , he has two 37 PP Raptors on his lot now . He told me the price was 120K , I politely told him I wasn’t interested at that price . I don’t trash talk people who pay ADM , just isn’t my thing .
Grapevine? lol They had a rapid red for $110k on the lot for months but I guess someone finally bought it.