2022 37 raptor code orange for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is an interesting for sale thread. Here is a seller who consistently lectures people about paying over MSRP, calling them idiots for lining the pockets of greedy dealerships. Yet, when it comes time to list the vehicle he snagged for MSRP is selling it above MSRP to line his pockets. I guess when it works in your favor it is okay to contribute to the markup game. Good luck with your sale. I hope you are able to get what both you and the purchasing public thinks it is worth.

An angry little man. Even with your own provided numbers (89+5) is only 94. It’s okay if you want to get more out of it. At least admit it and stop being a hypocrite. And, when you got it you said it was a 21. Now it’s a 22?

This forum has specific rules against trashing someone's classified listing. Consider this a warning.

@ME120, I'd suggest you start a new thread, this one is already full of po. You may also want to reconsider your pricing.

Status
Not open for further replies.