2021 Raptor with 37 Package — Need Leveling kit??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorCDH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey,

From all the pictures I‘ve seen so far on the forum…it appears the 2021 Raptor with 35’s and 37’s …appears to be level?? Can anyone confirm ? Im not a huge fan of using a level kit….they are are well made from several manufacturers …but they do erode the ride quality —-I notice the change unfortunately…while not an issue off-road…on concrete freeways…the ride gets a little bit nervous…I’m hoping that 2021’s are level instead of nose down as in previous gen raptors…Cheers

Ta2punk

Reaction score
You should look at images on google or videos on youtube, there are dozens of videos and images circulating that show the Gen 3 raptor is not level on 35's, it's front heavy just like the gen 2. It's less noticeable on the 37's but still not completely level.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
From what owners have been posting it sounds like all gen3’s have about 1.5” rake regardless of tire size, same as the 19-20 trucks had.

Shane361

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am not sure why people hate the rake. It serves a purpose.

I would think the same people that complain about the rake, complain about the rear sagging with 500 lbs of gear in the bed.
Not everyone pulls or puts 500lbs in the bed. It no doubt has a purpose, if you're using it for THAT purpose. Otherwise, many think level looks better.

Owspeed

Reaction score
I feel the 2021 is almost level, especially compared to all other trucks I view. I like a slight nose bias, as some levels kits look almost nose high. I did have a few heavier loads in the rear this week (500 and 700lbs of boxes of tile and more Ikea boxes in the rear. Would lose about 2" of rear wheel arch clearance.
A6655D35-E2FC-4B9C-ABE7-C66580EBA797_1_105_c.jpeg
Yesterday on my way back from Truckee with about 50lbs in the bed, closer to the cab.

William
Santa Cruz

murphyraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You should look at images on google or videos on youtube, there are dozens of videos and images circulating that show the Gen 3 raptor is not level on 35's, it's front heavy just like the gen 2. It's less noticeable on the 37's but still not completely level.
Measured my 37 pp and it is 33.5 front and 34.5 in the rear. I think a rpg collar would make it ride to high in the front. ??

Kojack19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 35 is from the ground to the bottom of the wheel wells is 1.25 inches different front and back. I can see it when I look at the truck from the side but it is less pronounced than on my Gen 2 before I leveled with Collars. I am putting collars on the truck next week.