2023 Raptor "leveling kit"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

So-Cal-Al-52

I Love Fossil Fuel
Reaction score
The 23's and R's seem to be really close to level. I am also considering wheel well liners as I am tired of looking at bright orange well. The front looks so much better dark. The husky's are really easy to install I hear.

DFS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is the "stance" of our 2023 37PP we just took delivery on. Seems to be closer to level than an F-250 but needs a touch more front height.
Anyone know why they do not add rear wheel liners? Looks bad, will probably add Husky Rear Liners unless I find something nicer.
They never have, and never will. Just not worth the extra labor or cost to Ford accounting apparently.

spudman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is the "stance" of our 2023 37PP we just took delivery on. Seems to be closer to level than an F-250 but needs a touch more front height.
Anyone know why they do not add rear wheel liners? Looks bad, will probably add Husky Rear Liners unless I find something nicer.
I cannot believe they don't do wheel well liners for a truck designed to run offroad. I put the Husky liners on mine right away. Lots of gravel roads around me and I don't want to destroy my new rig.

LuckyKnuckle36

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
My Ford dealership is offering me a "leveling Kit" on my inbound 2023 Raptor. They know I want 37's. Not seeing much on this forum about a Gen 3 "leveling kit." Lots of chatter about replacing the coils but what the heck are these guys speaking to? Knowing the rear coil suspension is completely different vs my 2020 I asked what they're gonna do with this 2023 truck to accommodate the 37's. He said he will have his Service Advisor explain. Thoughts?
Check this out. 1.5" collars aren't even really needed for 37s according to EXO

BIGW0RM

Highest Access Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The 23's and R's seem to be really close to level. I am also considering wheel well liners as I am tired of looking at bright orange well. The front looks so much better dark. The husky's are really easy to install I hear.

I just purchased a 23 35" raptor and thought I needed to level it. I took some measurements and my front is only .5" lower than the rear. To that end, I suspect a leveling kit or front spring will bro nose my truck. No thank you. I also installed the husky liners on my raptor. What a nice difference. Mine is white, so it really stood out without them. But yeah, my 23 looks much higher up front than my 18 did from factory.