2021 Raptor Wheel well liners?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ihoffland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just bought some Steel-It, scuffed the inner fender with 200 grit, and sprayed yesterday. Stuff is awesome, self leveling, and if it ever gets banged up you can go right over it again.

And with the bed being aluminum there is really no corrosion risk either, so it’s nearly all cosmetic.

CFC15F55-9767-46BD-9B5D-3ABEBCA1A682.jpeg
06B2203D-DA67-4C32-89EF-DB3A2EF2C14B.jpeg

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
untrue. Aluminum does corrode. it doesn't rust. huge difference. still need to protect it. I dont know which way to go. spray it, wait for a husky liner. don't want to spray and void the warranty. but I also dont want to wait to long for the husky liner. Not to mention with the liner id never know if there is any corrosion starting. wish I could find a clear coating. would a PPE wrap stick under there and hold up..

Ragnar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any update on liners?

I’m def not opposed to line-x, but I can’t seem to find a dealer to do it….or do it reasonably.
I am in the same boat. My Line X dealer will not do them because he does not have a lift.

gkrane

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got this when I inquired about them to Husky.

We are working hard in getting all new products made and updated on our website. We have lots of new changes so please bear with us as we are trying hard to get all the new products available for our customers.

Thanks for contacting Husky Liners!

Clayton J.
Husky Customer Service

ihoffland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
untrue. Aluminum does corrode. it doesn't rust. huge difference. still need to protect it. I dont know which way to go. spray it, wait for a husky liner. don't want to spray and void the warranty. but I also dont want to wait to long for the husky liner. Not to mention with the liner id never know if there is any corrosion starting. wish I could find a clear coating. would a PPE wrap stick under there and hold up..
Semantics dude. :rolleyes: There is nearly no risk. Its not going to just waste away like steel would. the Steel-it is is a nice addition over the factory paint. Not a requirement by any means.

fastford4x4

Reaction score
Line-X near my house in Escondido Ca wanted $450 to spray them? That seems a bit high even for California prices.