2021 Raptor Wheel well liners?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Trying to track down a set of liners. Ford parts guy said 2021 F150 liner should fit and that there wasn't a different one. Our shocks are on the other side of the well. So i'm not sure that would would or look right. Anyone have any yet? I rather have the Liner than painting or lining the well. I think the plastic liner is a better sound deadened and i wont have to worry about chips etc. Thanks

SulDogger

Reaction score
Trying to track down a set of liners. Ford parts guy said 2021 F150 liner should fit and that there wasn't a different one. Our shocks are on the other side of the well. So i'm not sure that would would or look right. Anyone have any yet? I rather have the Liner than painting or lining the well. I think the plastic liner is a better sound deadened and i wont have to worry about chips etc. Thanks
I asked the dealer to put a set on the back last week before being shipped. The Ford liners for the f150, do not fit. I asked some third party vendors and indication is that none have been made yet to fit the new truck.

OP
OP
Antho

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I asked the dealer to put a set on the back last week before being shipped. The Ford liners for the f150, do not fit. I asked some third party vendors and indication is that none have been made yet to fit the new truck.
Thank you. Thats kind of what i was thinking. Trying to see if i can find a set that doesnt have a cutout or go below the shock mounts now.

laxmike32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ya, i am working with Husky, the 2021 F-150 liners don't fit, they sent me a set to try, i sent back a bunch of pictures and offered to do a point cloud scan of the wheel well. It sounds like they are working on them now, hopefully i will have a new set to try in a few weeks.

JasonSTL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I asked Husky about mud guards and they replied they are working on them as well as fender liners for the 3rd gen Raptor so hopefully soon.

Low Rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had the same problem with my 17, tried two sets from Husky and neither set would fit. Took it and had it LineX, problem solved. As soon as my new one comes in I’ll do the same thing.

Jmilleraz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fiberwerx posted yesterday that they are working on some right now. But didn’t indicate when they would be ready