2021 Raptor Wheel well liners?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It'd be nice if they could come up with a design that didn't require drilling a hole for a screw like on the Gen2. I probably would've gotten them if it weren't for that.
they re worked those I ended up getting the updated ones for my gen 2. fit great and had both holes in liner and lined up great. but you are correct the first version it was bs that they didnt have the extra clip and crew for the second hole

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not to big on drilling into anything on this vehicle as well
not big on drilling anything on any vehicle ever. I remember way back. (aging myself). when the vinyl. tonneau cover came with snaps and you had to drill them along the entire bed rail. they just rusted the bed side out. terrible design back then. then they went to velcro stuck to the bed.

dblack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
they re worked those I ended up getting the updated ones for my gen 2. fit great and had both holes in liner and lined up great. but you are correct the first version it was bs that they didnt have the extra clip and crew for the second hole
So there's a Gen2 version that doesn't require drilling a hole? The ones listed on their site still say you have to drill a hole.

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So there's a Gen2 version that doesn't require drilling a hole? The ones listed on their site still say you have to drill a hole.

got them on amazon ordered them last may. for 121. just double checked my order history. if you see they have both holes. get them now 98 bucks.

dblack

Full Access Member
Reaction score

got them on amazon ordered them last may. for 121. just double checked my order history. if you see they have both holes. get them now 98 bucks.
They have both holes, but did you not have to drill a hole in the truck to put the screw in? It doesn't look like from the pics the liner holes match up to the truck holes.

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's my preference. Local Line-x shop didn't seem too keen on doing it. How close to the fender flares does the spray go? Pretty close or is there a gap where they couldn't get spray?
There is about a 1/2"-1" gap at the fender flare. Can't see it unless you stick your head under the wheel well.