Husky Wheel Well Liner tip

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Northern Goat

Reaction score
Just installed my wheel well liners. Pretty easy instal. I used a trim removal tool to tuck the lip under the fender flares. Got it started and simply dragged the tool along and it tucked in easy peasy. I didnt start the bolts that go into the J clips and had a bitch of a time lining them up after.

Lesson learned on pass side. I very loosely started the bolts then followed the same procedure with the trim tool. Took all of 10 minutes.

Hope this helps someone out there save some time and frustration.

EndlessEight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well got them installed. It was not easy, at least for me. The liner was not easy to get under the fender flares. Also, the one bolt hole did not line up. Will save the Gatorback mud flaps for a later date. I spent about 3 hours putting them on. View attachment 423140

https://www.sharptruck.com/truck-hardware-logo-mud-flaps

Same with mine. I just drilled through it.

Also, I put on Rokblokz after I installed the liners…it was the worst. I had to back out the Husky liner to get behind the factory clips, put on the Rokblok clips, then use a pry tool to get the Husky liner back around the fender guard and the clip.

My hands are shredded.

pughde

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the front flaps on, but not sure when I will get the back ones on. I am also worried about getting to the mounting points with the liners installed. 1694374536914.jpeg1694374574113.jpeg

dmaustin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just received my Husky Liners, and it had no holes where it screws into the U clips that attach to the under-bed. How can I mark these locations to drill??? The liners had no holes what so ever. I understand taking the screws out of the fenders and tucking in behind them; but like i said their are no holes to attach the provided hardware.

kandewinn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just received my Husky Liners, and it had no holes where it screws into the U clips that attach to the under-bed. How can I mark these locations to drill??? The liners had no holes what so ever. I understand taking the screws out of the fenders and tucking in behind them; but like i said their are no holes to attach the provided hardware.
Run a piece of tape vertically from each hole under the bed so that you can see the tape with the liner installed. Make it an inch or so longer so that it hangs beneath the liner when installed. Mark where the liner hits the tape when installed, and place a mark on the liner where the tape hangs down. Remove the liner, measure the distance from the center of each hole, to the mark you made on the tape. Once you have that length, measure up from your marks on the liner, and drill your holes.

GDK

Reaction score
Are the Husky Liners nicer that the Ford OEM versions?
I wish Ford made them available in Felt like the Front Liners!