Husky Wheel Well Liner Install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

So-Cal-Al-52

I Love Fossil Fuel
Reaction score
I have them on my 37, was little tight getting it in with the tire on. but only took about 30 minutes to complete both sides. I realized doing the second one that I did not need to take out the 2 bottom most bolts, just the middle 5. definitely a much cleaner look. Cheap and easy mod.IMG_0026.jpg

raydulce

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm mediocre on these. I think Husky did a nice job of designing them, and they fit just like factory front liners. They're also very easy to install.

That being said, there's a downside. When you install these, the OEM fender flare drops a little bit, exposing tons of scratches where your bedside has been in contact with your fender flare. It's not really Husky's fault, but it's something to know if you're going to go this route.

20230530_172102.jpg20230530_172211.jpg20230530_172227.jpg20230530_172328.jpg

dmaustin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
View attachment 367689

Next insert the fender liner into the wheel well. The cutout goes behind the shock. It will take a bit of massaging but goes in pretty easy.

After that you will want to slide the front/outer edge between the body and the stock plastic fender that you unbolted. Work your way around until it is completely inserted.

View attachment 367690

Then take the 10mm bolts provided and adjust the fender liner until the holes line up with the clips that you put on the body seams.

View attachment 367691
View attachment 367692
View attachment 367693
question my liners showed up without these holes. How can I line it up to drill to attach these screws??

Waptor23

Reaction score
I'm mediocre on these. I think Husky did a nice job of designing them, and they fit just like factory front liners. They're also very easy to install.

That being said, there's a downside. When you install these, the OEM fender flare drops a little bit, exposing tons of scratches where your bedside has been in contact with your fender flare. It's not really Husky's fault, but it's something to know if you're going to go this route.

View attachment 410112View attachment 410113View attachment 410114View attachment 410115
I’m not sure I understand how the liner affects the mounting of the fender flare. Why does it affect where the flare sits on the fender?

raydulce

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m not sure I understand how the liner affects the mounting of the fender flare. Why does it affect where the flare sits on the fender?
It's hard to explain, and I don't have a good picture right now. When you install the liners they fit between the bed metal and the OEM fender flare. This pulls the flare away down towards the tire a little. Tightening the flare screws help pull it back up and away from the tire, but not 100%.

After my install some rub marks between the flare and paint were visible, that weren't visible before.