2021 Raptor order experience

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
haha, sir, are you a dealer?
Nope. Proud American. You?

Just please stay in CA. We don't want/need or desire anymore CA moving to Texas. We don't like them--have ruined most of the state.

Good luck with your Tesla and do please enjoy the SF area.

Last edited:

zapp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nope. Proud American. You?
There are many things to be proud of as an American, just not the car dealership experience.

..I'm critiquing the average dealership culture here, not the US or your particular dealer. Maybe you didn't buy a car outside the US yet for comparison or you are lucky to have a great dealer, so you have never experienced the usual stealership manners.. In that case: Could you please share your dealer? :)

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
There are many things to be proud of as an American, just not the car dealership experience.

..I'm critiquing the average dealership culture here, not the US or your particular dealer. Maybe you didn't buy a car outside the US yet for comparison or you are lucky to have a great dealer, so you have never experienced the usual stealership manners.. In that case: Could you please share your dealer? :)
I do enjoy my Merkel machines as well my German friend, but zero desire to live there.

Please tell Gavin hello and look forward to watching his recall.

Oggie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if you have a vin it will be built as a 2021. you need to call ford performance with your vin and they will give you build week. about a wqeek out from that week you can get your sticker
This is correct, provided that it is actually built in 2021. I asked FP a similar question earlier today—ie, given the delays, at what point would the my2021 that I ordered be recharacterized as a my2022—and received this response:

1627088031849.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter