2021 Initial Orders Due Friday 06/18???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Erjdrvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So yesterday I am at dealer #2 getting a competing bid on a Gen 3 and dealer #1 texts that initial 2021 allocation orders must be in by 06/18 at 3pm EST.

Has any one heard this or is this dealer BS?

G-Train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer told me they had to have orders in by the 16th... I placed mine the day build tool went live

the order bank stays open but each dealer with an allotment gets to place n order up to their allotment. Ford treating the raptor as a 21 and a half special edition. All the ones built under the allotment will be special editions.

OP
OP
Erjdrvr

Erjdrvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update, dropped my 2018 trade off at dealer #1 today and asked one of the sales managers about the "deadline". He pulls up an email from his Ford Rep asking for 1st allocation orders to in by end of the day Friday. He just told his sales staff 3pm to make sure any fence sitters got on with it. I couldn't read it but could see the header referencing 2 models m3??? &???, he said 35" & 37". He also said his take away was that Ford might push these initial orders to the top of production because they want to build excitement for their flagship performance vehicle and move the news cycle away from the TRX. Take it for what it's worth lol!

Honeybadger_Zero

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seems very likely Ford is wanting initial allotment orders in ASAP. Especially in case there are allotment issues with orders. I’m currently in limbo with my order as my dealer had 5 vehicles available to order. 2 37”pkg and 3 base 35”. They had 3 orders wanting the 37 pkg mine being one of the 3 so waiting to see if one of the other people ordering will flinch and just take the base 35”.
I suppose worst case scenario is I put my order on the back burner for next round of allocation and maybe by then We will have more info on the Raptor R specs and cost. Ford told my dealer to have the orders resolved by Sunday so guess I’ll be finding out tomorrow or Monday if my order will be part of the first wave or not.