2021 Ford Raptor Delivery Date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Raptorlaw I'm tracking you as the first Texas Raptor built. Can you keep us updated on tracking? Mine gets built tomorrow, so would be good to know what I am in for.

Raptorlaw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Raptorlaw I'm tracking you as the first Texas Raptor built. Can you keep us updated on tracking? Mine gets built tomorrow, so would be good to know what I am in for.
Will let you know if I get any info - I have a 8/21 blend date, but it looks like there are some others in TX with a blend of 8/19. Tracker still shows as in production and no estimated delivery date. Widow Sticker was originally dated 8/16, but I noted it was updated again to 8/20 and then yesterday to 8/21. No update today.

Raptorlaw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guessing all of ours will be on the same train... hoping the bedliner doesn’t screw me
Same - I want the truck here yesterday, but would realistically rather wait a couple more days than have to deal with taking the truck to Linex to get sprayed again. That killed a half day easy.

Raptorlaw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will let you know if I get any info - I have a 8/21 blend date, but it looks like there are some others in TX with a blend of 8/19. Tracker still shows as in production and no estimated delivery date. Widow Sticker was originally dated 8/16, but I noted it was updated again to 8/20 and then yesterday to 8/21. No update today.
Only other couple pieces of info that are interesting (only to this insane group) - 1) My original two window stickers showed “CONVOY,” but the one aligning with the blend date has been updated to “RAIL.” And 2) I got a ramp one change from ”CC59” to “RA7L.”

Last edited: