2021 Ford Raptor Delivery Date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As expected, the sh** show continues. Today my dealer called to me give me the good news that my truck was in transit, so they would send me the numbers to have everything ready. I do have a sighed order for MSRP, and they added a "Limited Production Fee" of $20,000. F** them.
Wow, where are you located?

jjm047

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As expected, the sh** show continues. Today my dealer called to me give me the good news that my truck was in transit, so they would send me the numbers to have everything ready. I do have a sighed order for MSRP, and they added a "Limited Production Fee" of $20,000. F** them.
This is going to start happening all over the place over the next 2-3 weeks. They will quote you a number but when they look around and see these things flying off the shelf for 20, 30, 50K markups, they’re gonna back out on whatever deal a lot of guys thought they had with them.

sorry that happened but it’s pretty much expected.

muditup

Reaction score
When I did my order the SM said the owner told him to sell their two remaining allocations local and for msrp. No markup bs!

NJ2020

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve been worried about something like this from day 1. Pretty much nothing you can do, even in writing. They’ll fight everything, market changes, salesman that didn’t have authority, no legal agreement, etc.

Was a weight off my shoulders signing everything. I at least owe them a 5 star, but mileage may vary in this market.

irojas

Reaction score
This is going to start happening all over the place over the next 2-3 weeks. They will quote you a number but when they look around and see these things flying off the shelf for 20, 30, 50K markups, they’re gonna back out on whatever deal a lot of guys thought they had with them.

sorry that happened but it’s pretty much expected.
Yes, but this is not right. I will fight them or trash them. Ford has to know this is happened and stop it.

mchurch0211

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sad truth about this is ford does not care as long as dealer buys the truck. Look over in the mustang forums. A few have fought this with attorneys and spent a ton of $$$ and lost. The dealer most always has the upper hand in this. Remember it’s not yours until you sign the dotted line and your a** is in the seat leaving the dealer