2021 Ford Raptor Delivery Date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same - I want the truck here yesterday, but would realistically rather wait a couple more days than have to deal with taking the truck to Linex to get sprayed again. That killed a half day easy.
I am having my dealer do the spray in liner. At least I will know the truck is here and they have the stuff needed. They are also getting me the retrax, but I am going to install it myself.

jgibson21

Reaction score
I have a stock order that according to the estimated delivery date should be here this Friday in Texas. My tracker status still shows “In production” so I’m hoping they just didn’t update the tracker.

Raptorlaw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a stock order that according to the estimated delivery date should be here this Friday in Texas. My tracker status still shows “In production” so I’m hoping they just didn’t update the tracker.
What is the source of the estimated delivery date? Dealer?

jgibson21

Reaction score
What is the source of the estimated delivery date? Dealer?
Ford Vehicle order tracking system. The blend date was 7/26 and was sent to the Body company on 7/29 but haven’t seen anything since. I’ll contact the dealer tomorrow to see if he can see anything. Last time I heard from him was about week and half ago.

ashleyg

Reaction score
I've been tracking an incoming dealer Raptor that has that same update offsite "body" company...... "In Production" can last a long time, my Bronco order has been "In Production" for a month+ due to constraints, looked for the "built" update, thats when it ships...

irojas

Reaction score
As expected, the sh** show continues. Today my dealer called to me give me the good news that my truck was in transit, so they would send me the numbers to have everything ready. I do have a sighed order for MSRP, and they added a "Limited Production Fee" of $20,000. F** them.