2021 Ford Raptor Delivery Date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dairyman9

Reaction score
Good Morning,

I had to search pretty far and wide to finally find myself a 37 allocation at MSRP. Placed my order yesterday, and made a deposit! This is going to be my first raptor. It's been a long time coming since I damn near lost my marbles when I first saw the 2009 when I was in high school and swore I'd get one someday. Needless to say, I'm pretty darn excited and damn tired of waiting.

My dealer was practically unwilling to give me any time estimate for delivery. I've got a fair understanding of the situation the industry currently finds itself in. However, I have to figure that if Ford is making them available, then there's now way that the production of them is so hung up that you'll be able to order a 2021 and not see it before years end? I had another dealer tell me to expect 2-3 months, while the one I placed the order with wasn't even comfortable telling me I'll most likely have it by years end.

Has anyone that got their order in early last month seen any progress on their build? Perhaps an email from Ford or their dealer saying their build has entered production? Any information regarding production dates or delivery y'all can share I should would appreciate!

Thanks!

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
lots of threads already going about this. most have build weeks next month. shipping 3-4 weeks. should start seeing trucks September. not sure when you'll get scheduled if you just put an order in, call ford performance for an update

OP
OP
D

Dairyman9

Reaction score
lots of threads already going about this. most have build weeks next month. shipping 3-4 weeks. should start seeing trucks September. not sure when you'll get scheduled if you just put an order in, call ford performance for an update
A bit new to the Forum! Will check around for the right thread. Thanks for the info on calling ford performance for an update. Before I do that I'd imagine I need some form of confirmation number that my dealer placed the order? Perhaps a VIN? Thanks again!

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
A bit new to the Forum! Will check around for the right thread. Thanks for the info on calling ford performance for an update. Before I do that I'd imagine I need some form of confirmation number that my dealer placed the order? Perhaps a VIN? Thanks again!
Order Number and Dealer Code to confirm. Once you confirm order, next step is for it to be scheduled. Once is it scheduled, dealer can get you VIN (FP can verify you have a VIN, but can not give to you).

OP
OP
D

Dairyman9

Reaction score
Order Number and Dealer Code to confirm. Once you confirm order, next step is for it to be scheduled. Once is it scheduled, dealer can get you VIN (FP can verify you have a VIN, but can not give to you).
Great, I reached out to my dealer and asked for the Order # & Dealer Code. Once I have that I'll give Ford a call and see what info they can give me on scheduling. Thanks for the info man! Have a good one!

PerfectoR

Reaction score
My dealer told me the same thing that they would have no idea when it will arrive...they were surprised it recieved a VIN that quickly. They are waiting on orders placed from back in January to arrive. When I drove by the other day it looked like those orders were finally coming in as there lot was looking better.

I have a personal feeling that unless its a used car if you want to get brand new you will move into the Tesla realm to build to order....it makes sense I suppose.

jwill

Reaction score
Congrats on ordering your dream car. I've never owned a truck before, but now that I kinda need one - I said I'm going for a Raptor. Always loved them!

If you placed an order, your dealer should provide you with an order summary sheet. The top of the sheet should have a Sales Code, Order Code, and Priority Code.

If you got a priority code of anything between 10 - 19 thats a good start. Sales code and Order code can be provided to Ford Performance if you ever need to confirm the status of the order.