2021 Code orange new member

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
T

tooldrmr2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Ex Raptor, soon to be a new Raptor driver again! Congrats. Have you worked on many Gen 1 and 2’s at the dealership? Will be good to have you around.

Get that window sticker posted when available. Enjoy it.
will post sticker, few members got bumped sooner I believe, hopefully mine does! Lots of gen 2's here for timing chains :(. Im pretty much the engine guy. Gen1 not so much other then a few weird electrical issues but there scarce. Gen2s are frequent, done 5-8 around here for timing chain repairs. Thanks for the welcome!

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
will post sticker, few members got bumped sooner I believe, hopefully mine does! Lots of gen 2's here for timing chains :(. Im pretty much the engine guy. Gen1 not so much other then a few weird electrical issues but there scarce. Gen2s are frequent, done 5-8 around here for timing chain repairs. Thanks for the welcome!
Was this actually done under the phaser warranty repair? What kind of mileage and years were they?

OP
OP
T

tooldrmr2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was this actually done under the phaser warranty repair? What kind of mileage and years were they?
All have been under warranty or ESP ford warranty. Lowest mileage was 26k, highest was 80k. Most 25-45k. All have been done under the TSB repair, luckily I haven't done one under the extended coverage part yet so idk what different they want there for that repair. I personally always do phasers and new chain tensioners even under the warranty repair for peace of mind, chains and guides only if not under warranty anymore. Unlike most mechanics, I care about customers and vehicles, unless the customer starts a war with me

Jake226

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Bloomington Indiana. Nice lookin Gen 1!