Took delivery of this beautiful Code Orange 37 last week

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slv_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A week ago I got the call that my 2021 Code Orange Raptor was ready, so I took that final drive in my 2014 Blue Raptor 6.2 to pick it up. As you can see from the photos (or cannot see), cameras just can show the "orange" in the color. I have one photo that is from my security camera that shows more of the orange. It is a beautiful and unique color. After a week of driving, I am very happy with the truck. A couple things I would like to see changed are: being set a default driving mode, instead of having to reset from normal every start; and the auto-start disable (which I know a lot have that "option" removed at the factory now, it was just too late for my build.)

View attachment 323068View attachment 323069View attachment 323070View attachment 323072View attachment 323075
Is the security cam photo is more true to the “real life” color?

Stan G

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice truck!

We need someone with a photography background to take more pictures of a CO truck, all of these phone pictures try to over compensate to make us feel like better photogs than we are and end up messing with the shots. The security shot is the first time I've seen it look orange.
CO photographs the same way lead foot does...it's soo many shades in different lights.

slv_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It really depends on the light, not that orange but also not that red...lol....sorry, can't really explain it

I understand lol. I saw one in person, but because I've seen so many pics and it comes across as so red I can't remember what it looks like.

MRV99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks Sweet! I had 2 magnetic’s in a row and when I got this truck, I had to get Ford Performance Blue. I know it stands out but it looks sooo good.

jonfo

Reaction score
Pedal Commander (or any of the pedal products) is a $300 fix for the drive mode dilemma, I liked PC city+4 better than sport mode anyway, sport mode had the shifts a bit too high r's for normal driving anyway.