Took delivery of this beautiful Code Orange 37 last week

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ReconReggie19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A week ago I got the call that my 2021 Code Orange Raptor was ready, so I took that final drive in my 2014 Blue Raptor 6.2 to pick it up. As you can see from the photos (or cannot see), cameras just can show the "orange" in the color. I have one photo that is from my security camera that shows more of the orange. It is a beautiful and unique color. After a week of driving, I am very happy with the truck. A couple things I would like to see changed are: being set a default driving mode, instead of having to reset from normal every start; and the auto-start disable (which I know a lot have that "option" removed at the factory now, it was just too late for my build.)

View attachment 323068View attachment 323069View attachment 323070View attachment 323072View attachment 323075
Holy crap, that Gen1 looks like a Ranger sitting next to the Gen3

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hell yea, planning on trading my 18 Gen2 for one, hopefully the stealerships don't ADM me out of my price range.
call Granger Ford. They have a wait list for the Braptor and will be selling them at sticker. BTW .. they have over 1000 Bronco reservations so they will get a few Braptor allocations

mprice1234

Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
Congrats on the Gen 3 and thou the Orange is really nice I think the Tri-Coat Molten Orange that came on the original Raptor is far better of a color. But I might be slightly bios on that :jester:

leadfoot37

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pedal Commander (or any of the pedal products) is a $300 fix for the drive mode dilemma, I liked PC city+4 better than sport mode anyway, sport mode had the shifts a bit too high r's for normal driving anyway.
What r u saying? Link?

Low Rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congratulations, I just ordered one of the early 2022 Code Orange Raptor’s. Trading in my Ruby Red 17. At least Ford is now sending out a notice as to what point your order is at. ENJOY

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free