2021 Code orange new member

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tooldrmr2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, Scott here from Fort Wayne Indiana. I am a local ford mechanic here in Indiana if anyone ever has mechanical questions or need help do not hesitate to ask! I recently sold my 2014 Mustang GT/CS and my 2013 SVT Raptor, and have a 2021 Code Orange 801A, pan roof, 35s with graphics, carbon, power tech, and spray liner on order. Current status shows build date august 6!. Ive always been a ford and mustang lover, however after owning my 2013 raptor I just cant drive anything else now. Thank you for letting me join the forums and I am excited to meet everyone and help those out!. My hobbies include dirt biking, offroading some, flying GA aircraft both in real life and on my home simulator, also enjoy my dogs/cat and playing drums!

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome! Ex Raptor, soon to be a new Raptor driver again! Congrats. Have you worked on many Gen 1 and 2’s at the dealership? Will be good to have you around.

Get that window sticker posted when available. Enjoy it.