2021 Agate Black, 37 pack, fully loaded, pics and opinions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

spizike9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agree and that’s why it’s a Gen 2.1, IMO
Adding a 5 link coil rear suspension with the updated live valve suspension with extra travel and better approach and departure angles is way more of an upgrade than the Gen 1 to the Gen 2 was. But let’s go ahead and call it the Gen 2.1.

Raptor37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Adding a 5 link coil rear suspension with the updated live valve suspension with extra travel and better approach and departure angles is way more of an upgrade than the Gen 1 to the Gen 2 was. But let’s go ahead and call it the Gen 2.1.
To put this into perspective, for many of us, or at least me and two others that I know of...lol, this is our very first Raptor. So call it a Gen2.1, 3, 1, or whatever you want. It's 100% new for us so doesn't really matter.

However, I would say that doing a completely different suspension, live valve system, frame, wheel-travel, tires, interior, front end, fenders, and rear end it warrants the Gen3 name. And these changes are not subjective...

Last edited:

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Anybody know what type Rigids those are? May have been mentioned but I don’t recall. Surely they can be swapped out, yes, for something brighter? TIA GREAT PHOTOS BRO!!:happy107:

Oggie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anybody know what type Rigids those are? May have been mentioned but I don’t recall. Surely they can be swapped out, yes, for something brighter? TIA GREAT PHOTOS BRO!!:happy107:
Apparently, these.

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To put this into perspective, for many of us, or at least me and two others that I know of...lol, this is our very first Raptor. So call it a Gen2.1, 3, 1, or whatever you want. It's 100% new for us so doesn't really matter.

However, I would say that doing a completely different suspension, live valve system, frame, wheel-travel, tires, interior, front end, fenders, and rear end it warrants the Gen3 name. And these changes are not subjective...
All true, but the easiest way to know that it's a Gen 3 is that it's based on the 14th Gen F150. The Gen 2 was based on the 13th Gen F150.

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score

This. For me I currently drive a 2019 Lariat F150. The changes for me in the 21 are all interior upgrades for me. I look at the older Raptors and glad I waited for a 21.