2021 Agate Black, 37 pack, fully loaded, pics and opinions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Meh, it's nice, but IMO Ford got lazy as hell and it should be called a Gen 2.1. If you compare the changes from the Gen 1 to the Gen 2, it was a totally different truck inside and out. The Gen 3 is 95% a Gen 2.
Same thoughts, I give them points for the 5 link but the rest is well uninspiring....

OP
OP
Syberspace

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks awesome ! Thank you

do you have a picture of the folding bed cover ? The stock picture when I built online I did not like … the one you just posted looked more like a backflip which I do like. I actually deleted it from my order for fear o wouldn’t like it… thx
I don’t have a picture, but it looks exactly like a backflip. Even the rear release was the same. I did not fold it up, so I can’t comment if it folds to the cab.

Stan G

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for posting -- I was getting bored reading about the raptor and wanted something new. This certainly helps ease the pain of no build date.

Jeremyslar

Reaction score
Does it have rear climate controls? One of the few complaints I have with my 2019 is that the rear AC could be better. Also the vented seats in my dodge worked better then Ford's. Hopefully they improved it. (I live in Las Vegas)

OP
OP
Syberspace

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
anyone have the window sticker for this truck? I wonder why the rear cover needs a drain

View attachment 314793
All of the hard folding covers I have installed, have a drain. I know the backflip and undercover flex do at least. It is there to drain any water that gets into the side rails tracks. There is one on the other side as well. This one looks exactly like a backflip cover, with a Ford logo on it.