2021 Agate Black, 37 pack, fully loaded, pics and opinions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Johnkn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Are the fog light openings the same as the Gen2. The 4 fog lights on the G3 look cheap compared to the high quality set of 6 on my 2019. Mine look like a factory option while the G3 look like cheap aftermarket.

And, is there an analog tach/speedometer dispłay option in the setup? Not a fan of those gauges in digital. Thanks for posting

Last edited:

spizike9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To put this into perspective, for many of us, or at least me and two others that I know of...lol, this is our very first Raptor. So call it a Gen2.1, 3, 1, or whatever you want. It's 100% new for us so doesn't really matter.

However, I would say that doing a completely different suspension, live valve system, frame, wheel-travel, tires, interior, front end, fenders, and rear end it warrants the Gen3 name. And these changes are not subjective...

I agree 100% with you. Your sarcasm meter may need to be adjusted. I listed all the great advantages of the Gen 3 over the 2 (which are way more than than the Gen 2 over the 1) and the guy that I quoted just wants to call it a Gen 2.1. This is also my first Raptor. Keep in mind the Gen 2 Raptor wasn’t even released with Live Valve suspension yet somehow that thing was the biggest breakthrough in truck history. Yet the Gen 3 which has way more than the latest Gen 2s and we got people somehow trying to say they just have nice interiors.

Last edited:

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Are the fog light openings the same as the Gen2. The 4 fog lights on the G3 look cheap compared to the high quality set of 6 on my 2019. Mine look like a factory option while the G3 look like cheap aftermarket.

And, is there an analog tach/speedometer dispłay option in the setup? Not a fan of those gauges in digital. Thanks for posting
The fog light opening on the gen3 is smaller when compared to the gen2. There is a vendor here working on an aftermarket kit if you do not like the rigids on the oem truck.

Last edited:

Johnkn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
OK, thank you!

I'll post a pic of mine, they look and work OEM perfectly. thanks

Last edited:
OP
OP
Syberspace

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Not sure on the opening dimensions. No analog tach… all digital.