2019. Which would you get black or silver

2019 black or silver

• black

Votes: 27 33.3%
  • Silver

Votes: 54 66.7%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

saym14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Which would you get black or silver
Trying to pick up a deal on a 2019. My best pets right now are black or silver which one do you think is best?

bailer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Go with the silver.
When I got my ‘17, I was conflicted between avalanche and magnetic.
I ended going avalanche.
3 years later and every day I’m so happy with my choice. Easy to keep clean and new looking, much like silver will be.

Droid

kglesq's Brother
Reaction score
Black is the best color, but it scratches easily offroad, absorbs heat the quickest, and only looks pretty for the first day after washing. If it'll always be garaged and washed and you won't ever deal with brush offroad, it's gorgeous. I went white this round and am extremely happy with it.

LastLight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Black looks the best IMO but will never be clean. The swirls and scratches in the black drove me crazy... For that reason alone I would chose silver if that is your 2 options.

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My last three trucks have been silver and I moved to black for this. It looks great after a wash, but shows absolutely everything. This black doesn’t seem to be super forgiving, even rubbing a microfiber towel’s seam or tag will show a scratch. It stays in the garage, but even driving through water from someone’s sprinkler in the morning will end your clean paint.

If I could do it over, I probably would do silver just because I’m getting lazier in the detail department.

OP
OP
S

saym14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree black look bad a$$. But silver seems more practice cooler easier to clean shows less dirt. This won’t be a garage queen

MORaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Which would you get black or silver
Trying to pick up a deal on a 2019. My best pets right now are black or silver which one do you think is best?

With all due respect, picking a color is a preference thing, what I like or anyone else like is just that - their preference. It is almost like asking someone boxer or briefs.. or commando for that matter. It doesn't matter what anyone else likes - it's what blows your hair back. If you go with your gut and the color you like - you can't be wrong.. good luck.

brianh87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've owned a lot of silver vehicles in the past and they are great as far as maintenance. Each time though I always ended up wishing I picked a different color. Silver is too plain for me. Black has issues sure, but it's hard to beat in the looks department.