2019. Which would you get black or silver

2019 black or silver

• black

Votes: 27 33.3%
  • Silver

Votes: 54 66.7%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MG21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Black looks mean as F! But my wife has a black Explorer sport and its a bit of a bitch to keep clean. But it looks sick!

IDK, I don't love Fords paint especially the silver option. My buddy had an explore in the silver and it looked cheap. On F150's the silver just doesn't do it for me. Jeep has an awesome silver.

Im getting close to either pulling the trigger on a 19 or waiting till Q4 on a 20. Im stuck between black, white and mag metallic. I like Lead Foot, but in some lights i feel its just meh....other lights its pretty sick. If Avalanche was still an option id do it. Ive had 3 cars before in the dark gray and its a good color and lower maintenance but i just want something different.

Northern

Reaction score
I have a black 2019 and agree black is tough to keep clean, but when it’s clean nothing looks better. To me it’s worth the time it takes to keep it looking good