2019 Velocity Blue SCREW in Denver, CO

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

deltamonkey32

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Overdue post. Been lurking for a while. Earlier this year moved to Denver and purchased a 2019 Velocity Blue SuperCrew in July (from Groove Ford. Great experience). Absolutely in love with the truck. Unfortunately, after only 3 weeks of ownership and while driving to go pickup my Rolling Stones concert tickets, a Jeep Patriot turned into me causing essentially a low-speed head on collision. Went from a good day to bad very quickly. Heartbreaking :(

I took the accident as an opportunity to rebuild and to come back better than before. I added my first round of mods the same day it was back from the body shop. Currently has ADD Stealth Fighter front bumper, ICON Compression rims, Eibach leveling springs, a Rigid 40" curved light bar up front, and a few other small cosmetic mods. Thank you to everyone who helped answer my questions over the last few weeks. Pics are below!

IMG-1349 (1).jpg IMG-1352.jpg IMG-1716.jpg IMG-1558.jpg

IMG-1349.jpg

Dvidal

Reaction score
Looks great!
AA.jpg

TxRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Jeep sustained significant damage compared to yours.

Similar thing with me when a Camry swerved into my lane, and I was going 10-15 mph. My right front tire was halfway up the Camry's driver side door, which caved in. I only had minimal cosmetic damage on the fender flare. Crazy...

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF.
Glad you’re ok from the collision.

pbtjrlmrt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice looking truck...It grates me that you went with VB though. All the sheeple go with PB and it leaves me as a standout in a better looking vehicle...now I have one more competitor to contend with..LOL NJ on bouncing back from what must have been heartache and grief

Richard Hinsley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Overdue post. Been lurking for a while. Earlier this year moved to Denver and purchased a 2019 Velocity Blue SuperCrew in July (from Groove Ford. Great experience). Absolutely in love with the truck. Unfortunately, after only 3 weeks of ownership and while driving to go pickup my Rolling Stones concert tickets, a Jeep Patriot turned into me causing essentially a low-speed head on collision. Went from a good day to bad very quickly. Heartbreaking :(

I took the accident as an opportunity to rebuild and to come back better than before. I added my first round of mods the same day it was back from the body shop. Currently has ADD Stealth Fighter front bumper, ICON Compression rims, Eibach leveling springs, a Rigid 40" curved light bar up front, and a few other small cosmetic mods. Thank you to everyone who helped answer my questions over the last few weeks. Pics are below!

View attachment 131426 View attachment 131427 View attachment 131428 View attachment 131429

View attachment 131425
Nicely done!

MasterKeebs

Reaction score
Welcome to FRF and to Denver. Hit me up if you ever plan any off-roading.

I also get all my maintenance done at Groove as well. One of the best dealers that I’ve been involved with.

Blockaderunner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
welcome and congrats. The truck looks great. Kind of a mixed blessing the truck getting wrecked sped up the mods but long as everybody was ok physically the truck is back better than before.