Found a 22 Atlas Blue that never sold.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OKflyswatter

Reaction score
I'm a long time lurker, but figured I'd join and introduce myself. I had a blue 2018 for nearly 5 years and put 75,000 trouble free miles on it. I entertained the idea of trading up to a gen3 but was put off by the high markups the couple of times I actually looked seriously. I was starting to plan for shock upgrades and a still new 2022 Atlas Blue showed up on my phone about a 6 hour drive from my house. I got a fair trade offer and was offered sticker price. I got a truck I love (with a torsen front diff and a heated steering wheel!) that has new and better underpinnings than I was planning on buying for the gen2! I had a friend's shop help me removed my equipment from the old truck and traded it in the next day. It took me 3 hours on the drive home to figure out that my tire light will stop alerting if I turn off the inverter. Eventually I will have some lights, the Impulse brush guard they use on the Raptor Assault trucks, a GJ Motorsports third brake light with radio antenna, and a Cobb Accessport with the transmission tunes on it for sale. It might take a few weeks because I tore a calf muscle last week and I'm in a walking boot now and I can't push the heavy clutch in to start my car and get it out of the way in the garage. Here are a couple of pictures of the newest member of my family and I hope to share more as it evolves and when I can walk again! That's the old gen2 in the background.

Attachments

• IMG_6167.jpg
    IMG_6167.jpg
    244.6 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_6164.jpg
    IMG_6164.jpg
    692.5 KB · Views: 87

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Welcome-ish to FRF since you’ve been lurking
#SameNumberOfprius

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A Nice truck is like a Nice A$$. You gonna turn and look every time you see one.
Nice Truck!!!!!

OP
OP
OKflyswatter

OKflyswatter

Reaction score
Thanks Gumby, and nice cat! I always give nice vehicles a
A Nice truck is like a Nice A$$. You gonna turn and look every time you see one.
Nice Truck!!!!!
Thanks Gumby, and nice cat! I have two. I always give nice vehicles a long look, and any Raptor has always caught my attention. I've always been a sucker for blue since my old Subaru days!