2019 Recaro seat option NA W/ Carbon pkg?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

leboeuf45

Reaction score
So Yesterday I unexpectedly sold my 2018 as someone made me an offer that I couldn't turn down and with the 2019's coming out it and with the new changes it made sense. After speaking with my salesman and getting an order guide it seems there is an issue with getting the Recaro seats (those come in the Raptor interior color blue accent pkg) and the carbon fiber interior package. On the order guide it clearly says on the option to get the carbon pkg (NA W/ raptor interior blue accent color pkg) This sucks because i had the carbon pkg on my 18 and loved it and i have to get the Recaros as its one of teh main selling points of the 19. After looking at some online press release photos of the 2019, they clearly show the blue interior with recaros as well as the carbon fiber interior pkg together, so now im confused.

Does anyone here have the ability to help me clarify this? My salesman said he was going to reach out to ford but that he had tried prior for another customer and hasn't received a response.

Attachments

• 19 Interior pic W carbon & recaros.pdf
    149.2 KB · Views: 56

mfa81

Full Access Member
Reaction score
carbon package is included with the recaro, that’s why you can’t add after you added the recaro, it’s already included!

OP
OP
leboeuf45

leboeuf45

Reaction score
Nice, thanks for the info as it seems it should be listed that way in the ordering guide to help clarify. Also do you know if its the same pieces as before? And also do you know how much that Blue interior pkg is? I am ordering it blind with no pricing at the moment.

mfa81

Full Access Member
Reaction score
take a look at the “pricing info on 2019” at the prospective raptor owners forum

recaro package is $2395

the order guide sort of indicates the carbon package is included, not very clear since it doesn’t mention the package number but it says

shift knob, dash, door, media bin carbon fiber!

would be clear if it says “includes 61C”

OP
OP
leboeuf45

leboeuf45

Reaction score
take a look at the “pricing info on 2019” at the prospective raptor owners forum

recaro package is $2395

the order guide sort of indicates the carbon package is included, not very clear since it doesn’t mention the package number but it says

shift knob, dash, door, media bin carbon fiber!

would be clear if it says “includes 61C”

I must have a different order guide because it doesn't say any of that, in either case, thanks for the info as i now feel comfortable to put my order in with the information you have given me. Thanks

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The picture in the PDF shows a different steering wheel than the one on my 2018. I do not have the Raptor stamp at the bottom. Is that new for 2019 or does it come with the Racaro Seat package?

mfa81

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I must have a different order guide because it doesn't say any of that, in either case, thanks for the info as i now feel comfortable to put my order in with the information you have given me. Thanks

here's the one I was looking https://www.f150forum.com/f118/2019-f150-order-guide-423919/ seems like it also includes aluminum dash panels

RAPTOR INTERIOR COLOR BLUE ACCENT PACKAGE (60R)
Availability:
• Optional on Raptor Luxury
Not available with:
• Raptor Carbon Fiber Pakcage (61C)
Includes:
• Aluminum Dash Panels
• Recaro® Unique Seat / Console Coverings w/ Blue Accents
• Unique High-Gloss Black Carbon Fiber:
— Shift knob
— Dash Appliqué
— Door Appliqué
— Media Bin Door

RAPTOR CARBON FIBER PACKAGE (61C)
Availability:
• Optional on Raptor Luxury
Not available with:
• Raptor Interior Color Blue Accent Package (60R)
Includes:
• Unique High Gloss Black Carbon-Fiber:
— Shift knob
— Dash Appliqué
— Door Appliqué
— Media Bin Door

Raptorguy1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The picture in the PDF shows a different steering wheel than the one on my 2018. I do not have the Raptor stamp at the bottom. Is that new for 2019 or does it come with the Racaro Seat package?
I didn't notice that before. Now, I'm not happy.:mad:

FastEddie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So Yesterday I unexpectedly sold my 2018 as someone made me an offer that I couldn't turn down and with the 2019's coming out it and with the new changes it made sense. After speaking with my salesman and getting an order guide it seems there is an issue with getting the Recaro seats (those come in the Raptor interior color blue accent pkg) and the carbon fiber interior package. On the order guide it clearly says on the option to get the carbon pkg (NA W/ raptor interior blue accent color pkg) This sucks because i had the carbon pkg on my 18 and loved it and i have to get the Recaros as its one of teh main selling points of the 19. After looking at some online press release photos of the 2019, they clearly show the blue interior with recaros as well as the carbon fiber interior pkg together, so now im confused.

Does anyone here have the ability to help me clarify this? My salesman said he was going to reach out to ford but that he had tried prior for another customer and hasn't received a response.

OP, exactly how many threads in how many forums did you start on this topic?

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
OP, exactly how many threads in how many forums did you start on this topic?

At least two that I saw! I thought I had replied to his post, but then I saw the same post again in another thread and could not figure out where my reply went... :insane: