2019 Recaro seat option NA W/ Carbon pkg?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FastEddie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
At least two that I saw! I thought I had replied to his post, but then I saw the same post again in another thread and could not figure out where my reply went... :insane:

As far as I can tell this is the third thread he started on the same topic, at least that I've run across. Way to clog up the forum.

Jtnuge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The steering wheel is new with raptor stamped in it. The raptor ranger has it also. These seats should have been in the 2017's, with accent color or plain black. I hate the blue accent . Ford needs to offer black for the recaros. Come on Ford.

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am not sure I like the Raptor stamp on the steering wheel, but I would have to see it in person. I do NOT like the F150 stamp on the tailgate on the non-applique trucks, so there is a good chance I will not like the Raptor stamp, either.

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
any pics of the raptor stamped steering wheel?

The full picture is in the PDF of the first post in this thread, but here is a screen capture I took of it.

I am still not sure if it is standard on the 2019 or if it comes with a package.

upload_2018-9-4_16-1-8.png

mfa81

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I kinda liked the raptor badge, it's really subtle and doesn't stand out too much!