2019 Raptor stolen from dealer.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This has been an amazing journey. Thanks for sharing it with us. Let us know what happens next lol.

OP
OP
Harvey Singh

Harvey Singh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just when you thought it was over, you find out the truck was in the Baja 1000!!

hahaha, I told the dealer I have brain damage from the deal today. Just on a customer service basis, and the fact that I took a lawyer to the dealer here in Winnipeg to look at the truck with me has their eyes rolling.

I told them to just make it right by giving me what it would cost them to repaint the truck , change the applique, polish lights, cut and polish truck, and replace windshield. I asked for 8k, or to just cut me off the deal and let me walk. Manager said he could probably allow option 2.

just the fact the km are different , I have a horrible taste in my mouth, the amount of scratches/chips and this whole shipping dilemma makes me want to walk.

I’ll keep everyone interested if you’re all still wanting to be kept in the loop on a final outcome.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
hahaha, I told the dealer I have brain damage from the deal today. Just on a customer service basis, and the fact that I took a lawyer to the dealer here in Winnipeg to look at the truck with me has their eyes rolling.

I told them to just make it right by giving me what it would cost them to repaint the truck , change the applique, polish lights, cut and polish truck, and replace windshield. I asked for 8k, or to just cut me off the deal and let me walk. Manager said he could probably allow option 2.

just the fact the km are different , I have a horrible taste in my mouth, the amount of scratches/chips and this whole shipping dilemma makes me want to walk.

I’ll keep everyone interested if you’re all still wanting to be kept in the loop on a final outcome.
Dude, you should be paying the dealer, the royalties off of the movie deal you're going to get will be in the millions. You will need to pay the dealer something for their contribution to this story, but the shipper gets nothing!