2019 Raptor stolen from dealer.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Harvey Singh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

You may recognize me from previous posts raving about my new 2019 Ford raptor 802A “ like new “ it has 15000 miles.

I bought this vehicle in Alberta Canada , I currently live in Manitoba Canada. They are approximately 800 miles apart.

3 weeks ago the dealer sent a shipping company to pickup my 2020 502A lariat that I traded in, it reached the dealer next day.

the dealer was than supposed to send my raptor to me, unfortunately last minute the shipper canceled on the them. So they scrambled to find a last minute shipper, whom picked the truck up that night.

They told me 3 days....

3 days later , no truck. I called and they said they will connect with shipper.

2 more days later... no word. They said they lost contact with shipper.

2 more days go by... Dealer states shipper is now blocking their calls.

3 days later... I call shipper and they promise me delivery that very night.

next day... no truck ( shipper says truck had hydraulic problems )

Next day... still no truck

next day... I call again and the shipper says it was delivered that night...

It wasn’t....

Next day.... I call again dealer is angry at the shipper because they’re ignoring them , they sent me the contract and address for the company ( which looks like a crack shack btw ) , they said there’s nothing I can do but wait and keep calling. I than spoke to the shipper and he said it was delivered this morning.

still no truck....

lost contact with shipper.... they sent a picture of the raptor on a delivery truck a few days ago to dealer but they refuse to answer emails or give me a straight answer... I told the dealer I want to call the police but the contract says “ cannot guarantee delivery times” , the dealer has given up on this.

it’s been 3-4 weeks since I purchased this truck. I still haven’t seen it.

please give me some advice guys? I’ve attached some pictures of that the dealers said to me.

E8696172-F821-4F0B-81C5-AECE77AFC057.png

ABB83575-C740-4E30-AA8E-9B43CED69D56.png

52D47B04-F8EE-4A63-B05A-8C2B06E609C4.png

7F3E5591-DE10-48C6-848B-C6E00650B634.png

20E6DF68-E834-4368-8747-A89521063FC8.png

OP
OP
Harvey Singh

Harvey Singh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I paid 1800$ for delivery both ways , and I’ve been paying for a rental for 3-4 weeks now... I’ve told them many times, I’m military and being so I cannot afford to keep paying for rentals and making the payments on the raptor I do not have yet. This is a never ending nightmare.

desertfox73

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's crazy. What's keeping the dealer from calling the police? Technically you haven't taken delivery.

Also, how may miles were on it when it left the dealer? If/when it does arrive, mileage is the first thing I'd check...given this experience it seems entirely plausible they're driving it.

OP
OP
Harvey Singh

Harvey Singh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's crazy. What's keeping the dealer from calling the police? Technically you haven't taken delivery.

Also, how may miles were on it when it left the dealer? If/when it does arrive, mileage is the first thing I'd check...given this experience it seems entirely plausible they're driving it.

My family has been hinting at this for a long time. If that is the case what do you suggest I do? I wouldn’t be surprised if I get it with 1000 miles on it.

the dealer has said : “ calling the police won’t do anything , we can only keep calling “

desertfox73

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My family has been hinting at this for a long time. If that is the case what do you suggest I do? I wouldn’t be surprised if I get it with 1000 miles on it.

Well, since you technically have not taken delivery of the truck, are you able to walk away from the deal? I'm not familiar with laws in Canada, so I don't know.