2019 Raptor shocks with Geisers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gakoman

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Selling front and rear shocks off of a 2019 Ford raptor. I bought them off of someone on the forums here, and never got around to using them, so am just selling them now. They have about 2000 miles on them of no Offroad use. They come with the Geiser springs. I’m located in Elkhorn, WI, but travel to Grand Rapids, MI, fairly often, so can always meet along the route.
I only have this one photo of them right now, but can get you more if interested.
Looking to get $1200 for them as of now. Can ship if needed, but prefer local pickup

Attachments

• 25E5DFD1-C0CD-4FE6-9B72-6A7F7801C02A.jpeg
    25E5DFD1-C0CD-4FE6-9B72-6A7F7801C02A.jpeg
    339.8 KB · Views: 154

kickingaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am fairly new to the Raptor world having just picked up my 2017 Raptor last week. If I wanted to upgrade the shocks on my 2017 would I just install these and they are "plug and play"? Are there electrical connections that need to be made as well as replacing the shocks themselves?

blademan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am fairly new to the Raptor world having just picked up my 2017 Raptor last week. If I wanted to upgrade the shocks on my 2017 would I just install these and they are "plug and play"? Are there electrical connections that need to be made as well as replacing the shocks themselves?I
I believe you can use them but u have to do a special bypass due to they are live shocks. At his price it probably worth it cause those shocks new are like 7k if u can find them. But u would need the bypass kit. You gotta search for it..

Actually search for RPG DELETE for.fox shocks. I think.someome is selling the kit on this site

OP
OP
G

Gakoman

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks blademan for the explanation. He is totally correct, you have to purchase a live valve delete kit for the shocks if you want to use them on a 2017 or 2018 raptor. The kit costs $200 new from RPG