2019 Raptor Seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

500mag

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm 6'3" and 210#. To me the seats in my 2017 F250 Lariat (that I traded in for the Raptor) were more comfortable. The Raptor actually more lumbar support (at full inflation) but it seems a little low on my back. I will probably wait a year and trade for a 2020 Raptor, so I am wondering if I should get the Recaros or 802As at that time.

BigRick73

Reaction score
I'm 6'3" and 210#. To me the seats in my 2017 F250 Lariat (that I traded in for the Raptor) were more comfortable. The Raptor actually more lumbar support (at full inflation) but it seems a little low on my back. I will probably wait a year and trade for a 2020 Raptor, so I am wondering if I should get the Recaros or 802As at that time.
I’m laughing my ass off reading the seat comments! I Am 6’8” and 305lbs and I have a19’ SCAB with the 802A seats and absolutely love them. They are by far the most comfortable seats in any vehicle I have ever driven. I was only able to sit and test drive SCREW as there wasn’t any SCABS to test drive but I did it as many test drives as I could and then ordered mine. I liked it right away and it keeps getting better the more I drive it.
I hope it gets better for all of you that aren’t comfortable.
It is great jumping with these seats supporting me!
Raptor On

500mag

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m laughing my ass off reading the seat comments! I Am 6’8” and 305lbs and I have a19’ SCAB with the 802A seats and absolutely love them. They are by far the most comfortable seats in any vehicle I have ever driven. I was only able to sit and test drive SCREW as there wasn’t any SCABS to test drive but I did it as many test drives as I could and then ordered mine. I liked it right away and it keeps getting better the more I drive it.
I hope it gets better for all of you that aren’t comfortable.
It is great jumping with these seats supporting me!
Raptor On
I wonder if they made any changes to the 802A seats for 2019.

BigRick73

Reaction score
I wonder if they made any changes to the 802A seats for 2019.
Good question and I don’t know. My little brother 6’4” and only 240lbs likes his seats in his 18’ SCREW. They feel a little tighter than mine but that could be the difference between me and him.