2019 Raptor oil change

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

goblues38

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just spent $102 for my second mobil1 oil change. Pretty sure I overpaid since it was a Goodyear tire shop.

5 quarts of mobil 1 at wall mart = $24.95
1 quart of mobil 1 at wal mart = $6.95
1 fomoco oil filter at wal mart = $5.95
labor and satisfaction of knowing the job was done correct = $0.00
Total = $37.85 oil change

zmessmer

Reaction score
I used Mobil 1 my past two oil changes.. does anyone know if there is a compression washer for the drain pan bolt??? I’ve noticed a slight oil leak since I changed my oil last and have no idea why it would be leaking.. I tightened the plug and filter more than enough so why would it be leaking? Plan to take all the skid plates off to get a better idea of the situation.

niclarsen

Reaction score
ok guys and gals- I’m coming up on my 4000 miles and oil change is around the corner...what’s the opinion on converting to mobile1 synthetic or staying the stock ford oil blend? What have you done for yours?

Amsoil all the way, I use it in everything. Trans, diff, engine, 2 stroke, 4 stroke... hands down the best

brianh87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used Mobil 1 my past two oil changes.. does anyone know if there is a compression washer for the drain pan bolt??? I’ve noticed a slight oil leak since I changed my oil last and have no idea why it would be leaking.. I tightened the plug and filter more than enough so why would it be leaking? Plan to take all the skid plates off to get a better idea of the situation.

If you have the metal pan, there is no metal crush washer on the drain plug. There is a rubber gasket / o-ring. It doesnt seem like the rubber part is removeable, but who knows?

Blackrapt

Reaction score
2018 metal pan and plug. I went with the mobile one oil and filter at my first 3000 miles. Never lost a drop yet. Also added the catch can. I have 5000 now. No problems.