2019 Raptor Intel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ddpt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When is the last time you're allowed to make a change to your order? I just saw an agate truck in person and not sure I like it to much.
If it's been "pulled" I believe

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

pierceography

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When is the last time you're allowed to make a change to your order? I just saw an agate truck in person and not sure I like it to much.

I was told you can make changes up until the order is sent to the plant. Once the plant has it, it's getting built as specified. I would obviously contact your dealer.

What color are you thinking of instead? I drove a black F150 before my Raptor, and it's a great looking color when clean, but keeping it that way is tough. Plus, I think black (and magnetic) look too muted on a Raptor. A personal choice, of course. Raptors are badass no matter what color they are.

FORDnVWPro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's been at the Railyard since Wed.

40 miles away! The suspense! I keep driving by dealership to see if its been delivered.

Any minute now!

I got them to knock off another $1000 cause i told them i would order a hard roll up tonno from them, and i did.

$67200 for a sticker$69220.

Scab 802a, recaro, smoker package, tech package, and bed extender.

Got gatorback flaps and window and hood deflector and the stow and go licence plate bracket.

Gonna pay down the note before i get an ford performance/borla exhaust. Prolly not do anything more other than a subwoofer depending on how the B and O sounds.
So $ 2000 under MSRP
It's already paid for(owe note)

FORDnVWPro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bet i could get 75k for it in california as spec'ed and accessorized. But iam not...hope to keep it forever!!!!

Trackar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was told you can make changes up until the order is sent to the plant. Once the plant has it, it's getting built as specified. I would obviously contact your dealer.

What color are you thinking of instead? I drove a black F150 before my Raptor, and it's a great looking color when clean, but keeping it that way is tough. Plus, I think black (and magnetic) look too muted on a Raptor. A personal choice, of course. Raptors are badass no matter what color they are.
Possibly Ruby Red or white. My favorite color by far is avalanche, but that's not an option. I may just wrap it with a matte PPF.

Last edited:

pierceography

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Possibly Ruby Red or white. My favorite color by far is avalanche, but that's not an option. I may just wrap it with a matte PPF.

Matte PPF would be awesome. If it weren't prohibitively costly, I'd consider doing that myself.

Trackar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Matte PPF would be awesome. If it weren't prohibitively costly, I'd consider doing that myself.
I'm starting a detailing company/PPF shop so it'll be perfect for me to do and it'll just be material cost to me plus some time. Will be doing PPF on it anyways so might as well open up the option of doing a matte film.

pierceography

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did yalls come with floormats?

Yes, they're standard with 802a. Not sure about 80(1,2). Came with driver, passenger, and rear floor mats. I may wind up getting aftermarket floor mats for the front, as I'd like some with better coverage.