2019 Raptor Intel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wishmaker

Reaction score
My 2019 ruby Screw was just updated for delivery 3/16 two weeks earlier original estimate. Went from ramp 59 to in transit quickly.

Trackar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It seems like there has been a lull in deliveries lately. Haven't seen any reports of customers taking delivery of their 2019 Raptor. Dealership tells me there are delays in shipment due to the weather.
The dealer that I ordered mine from just took delivery of one on Friday, 2/22 in NorCal. Is yours still "missing"?

Trackar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also Ford tracker states that the order is in production as of today, also providing a link to the window sticker, but it's still not available at this time.

ddpt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also Ford tracker states that the order is in production as of today, also providing a link to the window sticker, but it's still not available at this time.

Be aware. The tracker works and does not work at times. Coming up to my build date of 01/24/19, the tracker worked and I was able to download the window sticker. Since the shipment has been delayed, it shows up on Ford tracker intermittently and the window sticker is no longer available

Trackar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Be aware. The tracker works and does not work at times. Coming up to my build date of 01/24/19, the tracker worked and I was able to download the window sticker. Since the shipment has been delayed, it shows up on Ford tracker intermittently and the window sticker is no longer available
Taking what the tracker says as a very very rough estimate on things haha
Seems like that's the case with most people, works fine up until shipping then all goes to shit with it

Reaction score
Is this true? I can pick my truck up from the train depot instead of waiting 2 weeks for it while its sitting in a yard only an hour away? Any more info you can share? I already joked about this possibility to my dealer and she dismissed it as not allowed by Ford. If its something that actually happens I can push the issue. Anyone with any info/history with Ford allowing you to pick up your truck directly from the train depot please chime in.

Srry to hear about the tracking on your truck ddpt. Any update?

Mine will be at a CA train depot an hour's drive from my house on 2/15/19. Tracking shows it sitting there for 2 weeks after that - estimated delivery pushed back from 2/18/19 to 2/28/19.
Sorry about the late response
yeah you can most certainly do that, it depends on the yard its called a "Drive Away Program" you can do about everything but take it off yourself

ddpt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So some promising news. Ford chat tells me truck has shipped and presently in Ecorse, MI. ETA to SoCal 03/14/19-03/20/19.

How do you track via railcar?

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk