2019 Raptor Intel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pierceography

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Scheduled delivery 2/26 then 2/27, now 3/3. Ordered 9/13 WTF!

Yikes, I think you're the first I've encountered that will have waited longer than I did.

I'm pretty sure my problem was two fold: The Recaros and my order wound up being a dealer order, which prioritized it behind customer orders. The latter was what caused most of the delay.

I would contact FP and ask if they can determine if it was a dealer or customer order. They confirmed mine was dealer when I asked a couple weeks back.

Unless you're going through a really small dealership, there should be no reason for customer order delays. There are no longer any parts shortages.

pierceography

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same status. Shop.ford intermittently shows the truck but it shows est delivery 02/14, but then shows days for delivery as 8 days. Its probably buried somewhere on ramp 59 which is the worst ramp supposedly. Shop.ford no longer makes window sticker available. I downloaded about 3 weeks ago when it was posted.

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

Fwiw, the order tracker never once worked for me. And my truck was on ramp 59 and it shipped literally a week after it was built. Mine went via convoy, not rail... So there may be delays getting trucks off the ramp that are on rail cars. But the ramp 59 thing was a myth for me.

Oh, and mine just showed up; Ford still had it as awaiting shipment, so there's a chance yours is further along than they're communicating. Ford logistics leaves much to be desired.

ddpt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fwiw, the order tracker never once worked for me. And my truck was on ramp 59 and it shipped literally a week after it was built. Mine went via convoy, not rail... So there may be delays getting trucks off the ramp that are on rail cars. But the ramp 59 thing was a myth for me.

Oh, and mine just showed up; Ford still had it as awaiting shipment, so there's a chance yours is further along than they're communicating. Ford logistics leaves much to be desired.

I like your positive attitude. Presently we are a 1 car family as my daily driver is in the shop for repairs

Chris Mies

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is it the curse of the spreadsheet moderator? We are going to have a hard time finding a replacement when your truck arrives.

Raptah2

Reaction score
Ordered on 9/13, just got a call from the dealer and it just arrived. Checked the website and the delivery date went from 3/3 to 2/24; but its finally here.
PB
802A
MRoof
Blue Acent Pkg
Tailgate Step
Bed Divider
Bedliner :chewie:

ddpt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered on 9/13, just got a call from the dealer and it just arrived. Checked the website and the delivery date went from 3/3 to 2/24; but its finally here.
PB
802A
MRoof
Blue Acent Pkg
Tailgate Step
Bed Divider
Bedliner :chewie:
Awesome!!! Post those pics for the rest of us

Candyman

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Same status. Shop.ford intermittently shows the truck but it shows est delivery 02/14, but then shows days for delivery as 8 days. Its probably buried somewhere on ramp 59 which is the worst ramp supposedly. Shop.ford no longer makes window sticker available. I downloaded about 3 weeks ago when it was posted.

Hey ddpt....I noticed that on my sticker it says ramp "CK59." Does yours say the same or "CM59?" I wonder what the difference is?

ddpt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey ddpt....I noticed that on my sticker it says ramp "CK59." Does yours say the same or "CM59?" I wonder what the difference is?
The window sticker says in section "Ramp One"
RH27

Ford Chat has been the one that tells me it is parked on ramp 59

Last edited: