2019 Raptor Intel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Urban

Reaction score
Found a Scab with the exact specs mine would have been ordered as except for ramps and bed extender in IL. Placed a deposit on it and it should arrive at the end of this month. Weird thing is that this Scab has a VIN and I checked with FP to see the progress on it, and they said it was delivered Dec. 3rd...I checked with the dealer and they assured me it hasn't been delivered yet. I have signed paperwork of my deposit with the VIN on it so not sure what is going on.

EMPAC623

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Found a Scab with the exact specs mine would have been ordered as except for ramps and bed extender in IL. Placed a deposit on it and it should arrive at the end of this month. Weird thing is that this Scab has a VIN and I checked with FP to see the progress on it, and they said it was delivered Dec. 3rd...I checked with the dealer and they assured me it hasn't been delivered yet. I have signed paperwork of my deposit with the VIN on it so not sure what is going on.
Wrong vin?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EMPAC623

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Vin (should) be correct. I have a window sticker and talked to the guy at the dealer who ordered it.
That’s weird. What does the ford tracker show? If they all show delivered maybe the dealer swapped stock #s wrong and they think they have 1 but have the other

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Urban

Reaction score
pull a carfax on it. Delivery to a dealership is the 1st record for every carfax.

Checked the Carfax.
10/29/18 - Vehicle Offered For Sale
12/6/18 - Vehicle Serviced
12/20/18 -
Ford Motor Company Manufacturer Safety recall issued
NHTSA #18V894
Recall #18S45 ENGINE BLOCK HEATER WIRE ASSEMBLY -
WATER INTRUSION OR CORROSION

I saw this recall when i looked up the VIN through Ford. I wonder if this is delaying the sale because they want to fix the block heater first.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It would delay a sale if it had a block heater. So does it have a block heater? It's an option and thus would show on the window sticker.

Checked the Carfax.
10/29/18 - Vehicle Offered For Sale
12/6/18 - Vehicle Serviced
12/20/18 -
Ford Motor Company Manufacturer Safety recall issued
NHTSA #18V894
Recall #18S45 ENGINE BLOCK HEATER WIRE ASSEMBLY -
WATER INTRUSION OR CORROSION

I saw this recall when i looked up the VIN through Ford. I wonder if this is delaying the sale because they want to fix the block heater first.

Urban

Reaction score
It would delay a sale if it had a block heater. So does it have a block heater? It's an option and thus would show on the window sticker.

Yes it does. But the dealer made it sound like truck wasnt delivered....and FP said it was. Carfax shows it was serviced there, so where is it? Still at the factory?Confusing.