2019 Raptor Intel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sean1968

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No one will want to hang with you. You are annoying as hell online and you want us to meet you in person? That's is just crazy talk mate .. aka patient dog with fat bone.
Mamula is probably like every other internet troll. He’s a keyboard warrior online but in person I’m sure he’s a great guy to hang out with... he owns a raptor, he can’t be all bad. I have no idea when I’m going but I’d hang out with you mate. I got a GT350 Track Assault day with my GT350 and had to pass because something came up... that was a tough pill to swallow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure it has now been proven that someone can own a Raptor and be a disruptive ****......
You thought I was broke because I wanted to buy my raptor below msrp. I waited patiently like a lab, and it paid off. You don't think I am a **** you hate me bcos I predicted raptors were selling under msrp. I made you more mad after I paid $5k under msrp. That's the truth! I don't have any probs with you, but I enjoyed messing with your feelings!

ddpt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will be signing up. Anyone wanna come hang out with me there?
At least you can see the great troll in the raptor forum for real!
List dates and I will update spreadsheet

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

POOPonYOU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You thought I was broke because I wanted to buy my raptor below msrp. I waited patiently like a lab, and it paid off. You don't think I am a **** you hate me bcos I predicted raptors were selling under msrp. I made you more mad after I paid $5k under msrp. That's the truth! I don't have any probs with you, but I enjoyed messing with your feelings!
Nope! People hated you because you flip flop on your opinion. First you said the new shocks would be a bust and then what do you do? Buy a 2019! LMAO!

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Finally some movement on my missing truck. It was built on the 3rd day of prod (10/24) and the last update was on 11/8 waiting on shipment. My salesman sent a screen shot yesterday and it is interesting that the last col reads "Manual Adjsuted" ... I have a feeling it was sitting in a lot for weeks watching other raptors leaving and then somebody said what about that Raptor? And when they checked the VIN, they were like holly shit this truck has been sitting here for 7 weeks .. let's get it out.

I told my salesman I will check every inch of this truck to find a reason to refuse delivery. And he said, I would do the same if it was my truck. He tells me it happens a lot. He has lots of orders that just fall off the radar and then they just show up. He said only 1 of his customers refused delivery due to damage caused by the delivery truck.

update.gif

Last edited: