2019 Raptor Intel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FORDnVWPro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"That order is unscheduled/clean. There is no build date yet but I would expect to see one soon" Ford Performance just now.

Wow , thats the most update I have had since I have been tracking!. "Soon" i take would before they go on break.

The guy says they are issuing February build dates. So there is a real chance wont get this rig to South Texas until April !! (ordered 11/08/18.)

Urban

Reaction score
"That order is unscheduled/clean. There is no build date yet but I would expect to see one soon" Ford Performance just now.

Wow , thats the most update I have had since I have been tracking!. "Soon" i take would before they go on break.

The guy says they are issuing February build dates. So there is a real chance wont get this rig to South Texas until April !! (ordered 11/08/18.)

Same here, checked this morning (also ordered a scab). Dealer says the regional rep promises this Thursday ill be scheduled but im not holding my breath.