2019 Raptor Intel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EMPAC623

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New F150 commercial out. I like the new beadlocks and tailgate is growing on me. Going to be a long wait.
c30f2744fe0530a272274f1a7bcf261f.jpg
7efd68a1f7fe6ea5dd020a79205a0dbc.jpg
b397e129cc6e244d8d246f37932c86a8.jpg

Record it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ddpt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And what is a DORA? on my order summary it has priced dora $0 but I don't know what that is.. unless this printout is a DORA but it might be a Vehicle Order Confirmation.
DORA=Dealer Order Recipt Acknowledgement

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

subterfuge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Post a pic

This is not mine but it looks like this with a signature. But from what I can find online. DORA looks like a receipt that says DORA spelled out on it. My salesman is absolute no help but supposedly I got 500 under MSRP. lol

OrderformRS-page-001.jpg

Last edited:

ddpt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is not mine but it looks like this with a signature. But from what I can find online. DORA looks like a receipt that says DORA spelled out on it. My salesman is absolute no help but supposedly I got 500 under MSRP. lol

OrderformRS-page-001.jpg
If the dealer submitted the order to Ford, ask them for a screenshot of the DORA. The document will say Dealer Order Request Acknowledgememt at the top of the document.

The document you posted was the document the dealer used to confirm the order info for the build, but then when they submitted the order, I asked them to send screenshots of the DORA.

subterfuge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If the dealer submitted the order to Ford, ask them for a screenshot of the DORA. The document will say Dealer Order Request Acknowledgememt at the top of the document.

The document you posted was the document the dealer used to confirm the order info for the build, but then when they submitted the order, I asked them to send screenshots of the DORA.

thanks for the clarification.

2thfixr

Reaction score
I got the DORA on my order and the Ford rep told my dealer it would be picked up this week or next for build. Assuming this means it gets placed in the official to be built cue.

EMPAC623

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got the DORA on my order and the Ford rep told my dealer it would be picked up this week or next for build. Assuming this means it gets placed in the official to be built cue.

Yes. Once dealer gives you vin you only go thru ford performance for weekly updates. Much much smoother

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk